G-tech TSV 15/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gtech Multi MK2 Handheld Vacuum
Item Number: 807361
QVC Price £142.50
Todays Special Value Price £119.94
P&P £7.95

The Multi Mk2 Handheld Vacuum Cleaner from Gtech is a high-performance, lightweight machine that's been specially designed to clean the hard-to-reach places in your home, with a powerful motor and the high airflow needed to make light work of tight spaces, stairs, upholstery and even your car interior. Supplied with a crevice tool, dusting brush and powered brush head that are all conveniently stowed away in the body of the vacuum, this clever cleaner takes the features you love from your upright machine and puts them right into the palm of your hand.

Keep on running - powered by a professional grade 22V lithium ion battery, one four-hour charge delivers up to 20 minutes of cordless vacuum cleaning, whilst a quick one-hour charge delivers a burst of additional run time; more than enough for a thorough clean. The four-stage LED display indicates how much charge is left in the battery so you'll never be caught short halfway through a vacuuming session.

Lightweight and easy-to-use - weighing in at just 1.6kg, this handheld vacuum is perfect for those that struggle to clean with heavier machines but still require the power of a more robust cleaner, plus the cordless construction means no more tangling yourself in wires on the stairs! The simple latch release also makes for quick and easy bin emptying with no mess and no fuss.

Targeted cleaning - the new power button on this impressive vacuum switches on integrated lights that illuminate a specific cleaning area, leaving nowhere for the dirt to hide.

Fantastic customer service - Gtech offer a 2 year guarantee. If you have any specific queries regarding your vacuum cleaner, you can also call their Customer Service centre on 01905 345891.

Compatible with the Gtech Car Accessory Kit

What's in the box?

1 x Multi Mk2 Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
1 x powered brush head
1 x crevice tool
1 x dusting brush

Technical specifications:

Voltage: 22V
Wattage 140W
Running time: 20 minutes on full charge
Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 years
Vacuum cleaner (h x w x d): 38.6cm x 24cm x 12.1cm (15.2" x 9.4" x 4.8")
Weight: 1.6kg

Delivery to UK mainland only (excluding UK highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807361

I've just seen the demo, it does not seem to include the long extension tube (which is very useful), nor did they show the pull-out flexible hose, so perhaps it is a cut-down version for QVC.

IMG_4146.JPG

I've just seen the demo, it does not seem to include the long extension tube (which is very useful), nor did they show the pull-out flexible hose, so perhaps it is a cut-down version for QVC.

View attachment 15664
I didn’t buy my multi from QVC but it took me a while to realise there was a pullout flexible hose. I think I had to call Qtech to get the long extension tube.

I've just phoned Gtech, they have discontinued the flexible hose, which is essential for car cleaning to get into all the crevices. They don't ship the long tube because it makes the box too big, but you can request one (BUT ONLY IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS).

Luckily mine had both. I think this new "improved" (NOT) version should have been called a Mk 3. The rep agreed that it was not as good without the flexible hose.

I've got this and I do not rate it. Worked fine for a few months and then gave up. Cleaned it, cleaned the filter, charged and re-charged it. At best it's feeble. The upright however is great.

CC

Latest posts

Back