Let's All Go On A QVC Holiday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yes, QVC are asking if people would like QVC to offer holidays?

The replies to the question seemed to be No! From those asked the question on their survey forum thing.

Not sure but I think they did do the cruise thing a few times, I know Ideal World did those. But the question made me think more actual holiday with hotel and country. I mean what could possibly go wrong?:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Yes they did try copying off Ideal World who still do cruises which are quite successful, QVC also tried copying the next day delivery service too, both failed miserably :mysmilie_17:

Yes, QVC are asking if people would like QVC to offer holidays?

The replies to the question seemed to be No! From those asked the question on their survey forum thing.

Not sure but I think they did do the cruise thing a few times, I know Ideal World did those. But the question made me think more actual holiday with hotel and country. I mean what could possibly go wrong?:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

All I can think of is Elsbels from Carry on Abroad :mysmilie_17:

For the cruises, didn't they send Kathy Tayler to do the cruise and basically just ran VT for most of the hours that they did?
No 30 day MBG on this either.

It definitely has disaster written all over it!

It'll likely be the trip of a lifetime to a Devon retreat with body blade sessions and a nightly reading group with books by Flinty (not optional) and all will be supplied with leggings and a sharkbite top on arrival(even the men)!

It'll likely be the trip of a lifetime to a Devon retreat with body blade sessions and a nightly reading group with books by Flinty (not optional) and all will be supplied with leggings and a sharkbite top on arrival(even the men)!

Car keys in a bowl, pampas grass in the garden, orange lava lamp with globs of molten wax freely flowing, nice beads hanging over the door, spider plants, tiled coffee table and yucca plant in the corner.

Carry on Cruising - a QVC cruise would be more like the TV soap "Triangle" with Kate O'Mara trying to look glamorous sunbathing over the spilt diesel on a North Sea ferry.

Yes they did try copying off Ideal World who still do cruises which are quite successful, QVC also tried copying the next day delivery service too, both failed miserably :mysmilie_17:

QVC could do with copying IW to allow free returns via a supermarket or Argos or something. Folk would buy so much more.

I wouldn't personally buy a holiday from QVC. It would be a lot of money on the line if it went wrong - they are not a holiday company so it may be highly likely.

CC

QVC could do with copying IW to allow free returns via a supermarket or Argos or something. Folk would buy so much more.

I wouldn't personally buy a holiday from QVC. It would be a lot of money on the line if it went wrong - they are not a holiday company so it may be highly likely.

CC

I agree CC, QVC couldn't even send me a new, unused item so knowing QVC, and I think I do, anything that could go wrong, would. QVC will never offer free returns, it would cut in to the profits too much, they also would never offer capped postage, they need that excessive postage charge to cover their huge overheads, especially the "free" phone number.

They'd probably tout some trip on a dreary, poorly-converted, former cross-channel ferry and intersplice the promo VT with carefully-staged shots of their models all having fun in Benidorm. No doubt there will be the perfect, Diamonique-clad mum and rugged dad looking wistfully over the ocean as little Jack and Jemima play in the swimming pool. They'll probably be bedecked in navy and white stripes and navy deck shoes and straw hats (for the nautical look - as Glen Campbell will have dressed them for that little story going through there). Then you'd see a shot of an older couple gazing romantically into each other's eyes over dinner. They'd each be holding a glass of wine, their ruby anniversary rings clearly visible, then it will cut to a load of women in a communal lounge. They'll all be wearing Michele Hope and Yong Kim, enjoying a whist drive.

A QVC cruise would be like watching the Titanic go down, all those polyester QVC clothes in such a confined space is an accident waiting to happen, all it'll take is one spark from all that static and you'll be hearing a chorus from "My Heart Will Go On". :mysmilie_17:

A QVC cruise would be like watching the Titanic go down, all those polyester QVC clothes in such a confined space is an accident waiting to happen, all it'll take is one spark from all that static and you'll be hearing a chorus from "My Heart Will Go On". :mysmilie_17:

More like Reparata and the Delrons: "Captain of your Ship."

Latest posts

Back