ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attitudes by Renee Print & Plain Pack of 2 Maxi Dresses TSV 16/05/18

Petite Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170970

Regular Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170971

(petite details)

sleeveless printed maxi with a round neckline, and one block colour maxi in a complementary shade with short, split, flutter sleeves and a scoop neckline. Give your wardrobe an upgrade and never utter the words, 'I've got nothing to wear' again with this stylish, versatile duo from Attitudes by Renee.

Five must-have colour options - classic Black/White combines a plain black dress with a black and white tribal printed dress, plain Rouge is teamed with a classic black floral print that has pops of colour, Teal comes with a palm print, perfect for holidays, while Amethyst combines a plain Black dress, with a dress featuring a small floral print in beautiful purple and pink tones; and finally plain Royal Blue comes with a dress in a gold-toned leaf print.

A dress for any occasion - for warm days, team either of these great dresses with sparkling flat sandals, big shades and a wide-brimmed hat to ensure you rule the poolside. When the temperature drops, team with a denim jacket and a cosy pair of biker boots - you can even pop on a pair of tights - it's a maxi after all. Adding the right accessories make these dresses utterly versatile, to ensure that you also look just the part at any special occasion too. A pair of strappy high heels, a chic belt to show off your waistline and statement jewellery will transform either of these fantastic dresses.

94% polyester, 6% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 78.7cm (31"), S: 83.8cm (33"), M: 88.9cm (35"), L: 94cm (37"), XL: 101.6cm (40"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
Hip: XS: 94cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 109.2cm (43"), XL: 116.8cm (46"), 2XL: 129.5cm (51"), 3XL: 139.7cm (55")
Length (all sizes): 127cm (50")

Colour options:

Amethyst - solid option in black, print option in a purple floral print on a black base
Black / White - solid option in black, print option in a black and white abstract print
Rouge - solid option in reddish pink colour and print option in a large multi-floral print (predominantly in rouge colour) on a black base
Bright Teal - solid option in Teal, print option in a large floral print in multi-colours on a cream base
Navy - solid option in navy, print option in a gold-coloured palm leaf print on a navy base

View attachment 15660

View attachment 15661

View attachment 15662

View attachment 15663

Split Flutter Sleeves ! what IS the point ? and they are rubbish to flatten down inside a coat/cardigan sleeve. I'd be more inclined to get the sleeve taken out completely instead of having to 'faff' all the time.

Well these won't be for me, so I'll pass. I hate sleeves with splits, and I hate the bare shoulder look which seems to have stuck around, months longer than I thought it would - they don't suit everyone either.

Attitudes by Renee Print & Plain Pack of 2 Maxi Dresses Petite Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170970

Attitudes by Renee Print & Plain Pack of 2 Maxi Dresses Regular Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170971

QVC Price £81.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.98
P&P £4.95

all on advanced order for 04/06/18

A set of two regular-length jersey maxi dresses from Attitudes by Renee including one sleeveless printed maxi with a round neckline, and one block colour maxi in a complementary shade with short, split, flutter sleeves and a scoop neckline. Give your wardrobe an upgrade and never utter the words, 'I've got nothing to wear' again with this stylish, versatile duo from Attitudes by Renee.

Five must-have colour options - classic Black/White combines a plain black dress with a black and white tribal printed dress, plain Rouge is teamed with a classic black floral print that has pops of colour, Teal comes with a palm print, perfect for holidays, while Amethyst combines a plain Black dress, with a dress featuring a small floral print in beautiful purple and pink tones; and finally plain Royal Blue comes with a dress in a gold-toned leaf print.

A dress for any occasion - for warm days, team either of these great dresses with sparkling flat sandals, big shades and a wide-brimmed hat to ensure you rule the poolside. When the temperature drops, team with a denim jacket and a cosy pair of biker boots - you can even pop on a pair of tights - it's a maxi after all. Adding the right accessories make these dresses utterly versatile, to ensure that you also look just the part at any special occasion too. A pair of strappy high heels, a chic belt to show off your waistline and statement jewellery will transform either of these fantastic dresses.

94% polyester, 6% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 80cm (31.5"), S: 85.1cm (33.5"), M: 90.2cm (35.5"), L: 95.3cm (37.5"), XL: 102.9cm (40.5"), 2XL: 115.6cm (45.5"), 3XL: 125.7cm (49.5")
Hip: XS: 94cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 109.2cm (43"), XL: 116.8cm (46"), 2XL: 129. (510"), 0cm 3XL: 139.7cm (55")
Length (all sizes): 137cm (54")

Colour options:

Amethyst - solid option in black, print option in a purple floral print on a black base
Black / White - solid option in black, print option in a black and white abstract print
Rouge - solid option in reddish pink colour and print option in a large multi-floral print (predominantly in rouge colour) on a black base
Bright Teal - solid option in Teal, print option in a large floral print in multi-colours on a cream base
Navy - solid option in navy, print option in a gold-coloured palm leaf print on a navy base

All measurements are approximate.

£30 for a polyester maxi dress isn't that special, or good value. Had a quick look to see simpering Chuntley drooling over herself and orgasming over the none existent value, so yes, time to turn the channel back over

Well I owe a BIG Thankyou to QVC, I am having so many problems with the website on my iPad that shopping would be difficult even if I was determined.Pictures of items missing, I can now access the Menu & Search by clicking on My Account first! One customer lost, am sure that is hitting the profits!

Shapewear alert! I would only wear a dress like this on a warm & sunny day so two lots of man made layers wouldn't work. I looked at it on the website & every option was either waitlist or advanced orders so either it's very popular or the system can't cope with it being on air today but not available until next month. Shopper - saw what you meant about Ms Huntley & found it funny that every time she talked about value Renee brought it back to 'style'.

It sold out fast enough - obviously nobody cares what we think!

I think it was advanced order from the start, so probably many people went on advanced order just in case after all it doesn't cost them a penny, I also think many people will cancel that advanced order before June I should imagine, because they'd probably have found something else in those three weeks, or gone off it, or both.

The sleeveless dress was OK but the sleeve one wasn't. Didn't look good on anyone. I have bought these maxi dresses before from other Q brands and while they are fine in the British weather, if you wear them abroad you just melt and the fabric sticks to you when you get hot. No good for holidays IMO.

CC

Sticky 'jersey' with all its fancy names is the only fabric that the 'designers' work with. I too have had my fair share of Q fashion which have ended up in the charity bag, but I still have a couple of faithful Kim & Co from years ago. Have just discovered online Navabi, and Sakkas on Amazon have great frocks.

Latest posts

Back