Hermes slow in collecting parcels from QVC for delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else noticed that Hermes seem to be very slow lately in collecting parcels from QVC? I have three parcels I'm waiting for and when I check on each one on Qvc they say the orders have been dispatched on 17th and 18th yet on Hermes site I find the order was placed on the 17th or the 18th of April with Hermes and only one has arrived at the National sorting hub today on the 20th of April, the other two still don't appear to have been collected from QVC
yet. Considering the postage costs are extortionate l would expect them to be deliverd today.

Hermes just saved me a lot of money - I ordered something, quite pricey, and they didn't even attempt delivery before sending it back to QVC. So QVC lost a sale.

I thought about following up with Q, but I just think they've made their bed, so they can lie in it now.

This happens wherever I get stuff delivered if I don't ask Q to change the courier. Paying rock-bottom prices for a bare bones delivery service doesn't save you money in the long term. People either don't get their product and Q have to refund all costs as a refused delivery, or people stop shopping because they are fed up with parcels not being delivered.

Never had a problem with Hermes, the woman who does my deliveries is brilliant.

Not QVC, but I had my cat food delivered next day via Hermes. So it could actually be QVC causing the problem?

I read loads of complaints about DPD and Yodel, but again never had a problem with them.

Not QVC, but I had my cat food delivered next day via Hermes. So it could actually be QVC causing the problem?

It's got to be a bit of both, I reckon.

QVC won't be paying much for whatever service from other providers either... it's a choice by Hermes to strip the service out so much that if they haven't got someone for a delivery route, they appear to just send stuff back to QVC. Back a few years ago now, the Hermes service was very good in my area, but it's fallen off a cliff, so steep is the decline in their service.

Its just pot luck I reckon. Some parcels are inexplicably stuck in the system. Some couriers are hopeless, like the chap I had on this route last year who seemed incapable.of finding.my block yet was apparently delivering my parcels to someone who signed for them!But when sailing with a fair wind,it works pretty well. Today I got my Tan Luxe Gradual which I ordered on Tuesday afternoon.

Its just pot luck I reckon. Some parcels are inexplicably stuck in the system. Some couriers are hopeless, like the chap I had on this route last year who seemed incapable.of finding.my block yet was apparently delivering my parcels to someone who signed for them!But when sailing with a fair wind,it works pretty well. Today I got my Tan Luxe Gradual which I ordered on Tuesday afternoon.

Well good luck with the Tan Luxe. Hope it works. I've hot a natural tan from my time out in the sun in Luxembourg!

I read loads of complaints about DPD and Yodel, but again never had a problem with them.

Same here Donna with Hermes but mine are NOT from QVC. Never had a problem with either DPD or Yodel. Hermes arrive 10.30, Yodel 12.30 and DPD can be tracked and you know how many deliveries are in front of you. We must be lucky in this area.

I'm must be lucky because my Hermes Courier is brilliant. Parcels usually arrive two days after I get the despatch notice (which usually comes through my email around midnight). I did have one parcel that didn't arrive but QVC sorted that out quickly and sent a replacement. According to the tracking the first parcel was at the local hub but it didnt get any further.

The worst company I have dealt with is TNT. Said they had tried to deliver my parcel but no one was in. No card through the door and I was in all day. When the package eventually arrived there was a large hole in the box. Luckily it was from Swarovski and they pack stuff really well. My daughter paid for express delivery and it took over a week. I like DPD because you can track it and know when you they are going to arrive.

I'm must be lucky because my Hermes Courier is brilliant. Parcels usually arrive two days after I get the despatch notice (which usually comes through my email around midnight). I did have one parcel that didn't arrive but QVC sorted that out quickly and sent a replacement. According to the tracking the first parcel was at the local hub but it didnt get any further.

The worst company I have dealt with is TNT. Said they had tried to deliver my parcel but no one was in. No card through the door and I was in all day. When the package eventually arrived there was a large hole in the box. Luckily it was from Swarovski and they pack stuff really well. My daughter paid for express delivery and it took over a week. I like DPD because you can track it and know when you they are going to arrive.

Yes my courier is brilliant once she gets the parcels to deliver, an update to this is 3 days later Hermes tracking now states the parcels have been routed to the incorrect depot!!
Hopefully someone at Hermes with a working brain cell will reroute to the correct depot.

I was putting some stuff into my recycling bin last night when I came across a QVC parcel! I checked my porch and the delivery card had somehow ended up under the doormat. I was lucky as my recycling was due to be collected on Monday. Has anyone ever lost a parcel to the “recycling”

Latest posts

Back