ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bernini All Weather Tower Water Feature TSV 23/04/18

Bernini All Weather Tower Water Feature
Item Number: 513122
QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.96
P&P £5.95

The Bernini self-contained water fountain tower offers the essential components you need to turn any water-tight container, from an old chimney pot to a vintage metal pail, into a beautifully bespoke water feature, plus it boasts four dancing water routines including the new Kinetic Moving Water Spinner, and a new LED light indicator. Whether you're hosting an outdoor summer soiree or simply relaxing in the sun with a good book, this water feature from Bernini will help create a beautiful focal point in your outdoor space.

Created by you - this Bernini fountain tower allows you to make a spectacular water feature out of anything in your garden, from an old watering can, to a Belfast sink, or a stone bird table. Choose from four neutral fountain-inspired colour options, Terracotta or Bronze for an antique finish, or if you prefer the idea of marble or iron, opt for Aged White or Granite instead.

Anytime, anywhere - with the cordless, lightweight design and battery power, you can enjoy this beautiful water feature straight out of the box and anywhere in your garden or home all year round. Whatever the weather, night or day and in the light or shade - you won't have wiring, plumbing or solar panels to worry about. Make those dull corners in your outdoor space come to life with dancing water using this fantastic technology.

Set it and forget it - the auto timer provides 1 - 4 hours of run-time with the option to turn on at the same time every day, and you can even leave it running all the time. Plus, it works with the on-demand push button too. Batteries will provide up to 150 hrs of power.

How it works - made of robust PVC and with a new battery compartment design to prevent any water getting near the batteries, just drop the tube into a water-tight container approximately 30cm (12") in size, with around 7.5cm - 10cm (3" - 4") of water in it, and switch it on. Plus with an easy-to-use on/off button and an LED display to show how many hours the fountain will run for, you can decide when, and where the water feature works best.

Contains:

1 x self-contained fountain tower (h x w): 30cm x 20cm (12" x 10"). Does not come with container
1 x pump, tube and battery compartment
4 x D cell batteries
1 x instruction manual

Colour options:

Aged White
Granite
Terracotta
Bronze

All measurements are approximate

View attachment 15547

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.513122

I looked into these last year when they had a TSV. None of them get very good reviews and a lot of people complain that they fail shortly out of guarantee and can't be repaired.

Obviously I hate myself but I'm quite tempted by this.
It's my Dads birthday in June (as well as Fathers Day), and he's awful to buy for, but I think that he'd quite like it.
The poor reviews are putting me off though, so I might try to find an alternative elsewhere instead.

Not surprised about the bad reviews. They drag this one out year after year with a minor change, from having a pineapple on top, and now this one has light. Same make different model. It'll end up being a 'nice' ornament.

Bernini - is that Lorna Ko products? That will be a no from me and I actually would like a compact water feature.

CC

Latest posts

Back