Peony Flowers TSV 17/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The olive tree actually looks quite nice and authentic. I was expecting it to look terrible but it doesn't. I wonder whether dear Julie rushed over to Tuscany to study the trees.

Peony Olive Tree in Concrete Square Pot
Item Number: 708247
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.94
P&P £0.00

This fabulous faux olive tree from Peony is set in bark and comes in a concrete pot, plus it features leaves that have received UV treatment, meaning this statement piece can be displayed both indoors and outside. Faux plants are currently a huge trend and this stylish tree brings a contemporary finishing touch to any space, whilst the classic, neutral design ensures it'll lend timeless charm to any decor.

Transform any space - this faux olive tree is great for both your home and outside space. Add interest and elegance to a hallway by displaying this piece by your front door, or bring a Mediterranean feel to your garden or balcony by positioning in the outdoor spot of your choice.

Faux olive tree (h x w): 135cm x 63cm (53.1" x 24.8")

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK only (including Northern Ireland, highlands and islands)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708247

I've surprised myself by liking this & shocked myself because I've considered buying it. I had looked at their website & the price on there is laughable. If I do buy one I'll have to perfect Julie Bates look of almost indecent joy as she stroked the concrete pot:blush:

I wouldn’t mind though, but you can blatantly see these are all fake. and that’s on the telly. I’ve seen them up front and the frayed leaves tend to be a giveaway. I lost a lot of respect for Charlie Brooks with his complete and utter bollockness saying he has to tell his house sitter or visitors not to water his Peony, unless that’s a euphemism of course :mysmilie_17:

I've surprised myself by liking this & shocked myself because I've considered buying it. I had looked at their website & the price on there is laughable. If I do buy one I'll have to perfect Julie Bates look of almost indecent joy as she stroked the concrete pot:blush:

I think ol' "Tipp-Ex Gnashers" Julie attended a selling course run by Suzy Adams of Northern Nights fame.

I thought that but they did say that real ones are difficult to keep alive but of course they could have been spinning a yarn.

Having killed an olive tree (mostly due to my east-facing balcony, that's my defence) I'd only go for faux - I do like the look of this but I'm not a big fan of that square planter, it cheapens the look in my opinion

Latest posts

Back