Eek show tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
What the hell?

Charlie and Alison (the jewellery woman), are just giggling and talking absolute bollocks. And royally pissing me off :angry:

I'm a bit of a magpie and the Eek shows are my guilty pleasure, but I watch to see the Eek, not these two annoying "presenters" witter on about rubbish. The cameras are on them and not what they're supposed to be presenting - another huge annoyance these days, whatever I'm looking at.

This pair were on last week and the same thing happened. Why on earth aren't they told to discuss what they're selling, not previous careers?

Okay, rant over. Sorry, folks - must be my PMT.

You are not alone, I switched over to this a short time ago, and they were twittering on about nothing, giggling like kids, mind you I don't think there's anything in it, they're just having a laugh but I totally agree with all you say - enough is enough, they should be told off.

I can't watch Alison and Charlie together, they behave like silly teenagers and are not funny...just very annoying. I like Alison K or Julia presenting the Eek shows.

Someone on faceache said he enjoyed seeing them flirting! He's obviously confusing shopping on the tv with a reality show. I've always compared buying from the Q with buying from all other sources & I'd be really irritated if the staff in Sainsburys were too busy with each other to do their job correctly. Mecharlie does far too much chatter & too little of anything else.

When I went 'straight to the top' last year about all the inane chatter between presenters - at the time the worst offenders were Everton and Kabler, yapping about everything except the product in front of them. Writing to the top honcho in the States, he passed it on to the underling over there in charge of the UK, and to be fair there was a marked difference in personal chatter, but its sliding downhill again, like naughty school kids who get told off but after a while the problems start up again. And anyway, its not flirting its just being idiotic. As for the Alison woman, she's clearly not making enough as a 'personal wedding designer' or she wouldn't have the time to appear so regularly with all her "25 year knowledge in the business". (I always find people who refer to their jobs as 'business' so up themselves - normally those on the tele or in music use the term a lot, as in "our business", ohhh puleeeese)

Latest posts

Back