Radley TSV 18/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like Radley bags but not made for QVC ones. I wait until the Radley site has a sale and also usually find a voucher code which makes them even cheaper.

Radley London Windsor Leather Flapover Shoulder Bag
Item Number 171170
QVC Price £212.00
Tpday's Special Value Price £144.96
P&P: £6.95

Only currently available at QVC UK, this stylish Windsor shoulder bag from Radley is crafted from soft, grainy leather and features two padded handles plus a magnetic front fastening which opens up to a spacious compartment with plenty of pockets to keep all your essentials in order. Finished off with a leather tassel and the iconic dog charm on the front, this smart handbag is the perfect addition to your accessories collection.

Versatile style - this classic shape is functional and so stylish too. It's perfect as an everyday work bag, with internal and external pockets to keep your phone, keys and other daily essentials close to hand.

Choose your favourite - available in a choice of five chic colours you can pick whichever suits your style best. Black and Tan are classics that will go with anything, or go for Chalk, Olive or Magenta for a splash of colour.

Inner pockets: 1 x zip; 2 x slot
Outer pockets: 1 x back with popper fastening; 1 x front slot
Protective leather feet on base
Foil branding
Handbag (h x w x d): 22cm x 31cm x 12cm (8.7" x 12.2" x 4.7")
Handle drop: 25cm (9.8")

Colour options:
Chalk
Black
Tan
Olive
Magenta

http://www.qvcuk.com/Radley-London-...duct.171170.html?productNumber=171170&sc=ISRC

Ah I see what they did there, the "Windsor" bag, what a "coincidence" in light of tomorrow's events. And see SCW, always the bright colours, the unusual colours that either sell out first or are the most popular.

I do like the Radley tsv, but I would never pay over £100 for a handbag. I have bought some Radley watches over the years and have been very pleased.Imo the Radley bags are so much better looking than the LG offerings.

Ah I see what they did there, the "Windsor" bag, what a "coincidence" in light of tomorrow's events. And see SCW, always the bright colours, the unusual colours that either sell out first or are the most popular.
Exactly what I thought when I saw ‘Windsor’ it’s almost as bad as the late Steve Whitley and the Diana ring. Talk about jumping on the bandwagon. I won’t be buying.

Latest posts

Back