CEW Beauty Awards 2018

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Cheers shopper, that's saved me watching the creepy love-fest these award "events" become on Q!

Cheers shopper, that's saved me watching the creepy love-fest these award "events" become on Q!

You're welcome Akimbo, if it saves just one person that hour of boredom, my job here is done :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

i have only ever watched it once and what a drag that was. they actually go on as if they have won the real oscars.

I notice fewer brands on QVC winning this year... Is it because those brands won't come to QVC? Some, like Charlotte Tilbury don't seem to need any help from QVC to be successful.

I watched this programme and saw one of the worst product demonstrations I have ever seen on QVC. The Living Proof Dry Shampoo model put far too much product on �� The video is definitely worth a view ��

I notice fewer brands on QVC winning this year... Is it because those brands won't come to QVC? Some, like Charlotte Tilbury don't seem to need any help from QVC to be successful.

QVC don't seem to have the products any more. I'd love to know if that's down to them not wanting to air them or if the product's owners don't want to be associated with QVC anymore? You can tell by the fact they have to repeat the same few items on every show now.

Latest posts

Back