Royal baby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I did like Diana, she was a lovely exceptional woman, she despised hunting stags on Balmoral which showed compassionate side, as well as everything else she did yes it was a sad loss the day she died.

And look how "the family" treated her.
Couldn't stand Diana at all.

I agree. Can’t be doing with her. Don’t know what the Queen is thinking of allowing it with her dubious past. She seems to discard people & dogs when no longer of use to her quest for fame. I too think she’ll get bored.

What "dubious past?" She had a divorce, as indeed did Andrew and Fergie, and Charles and Diana. Do people have to be perfect to be royal? Perhaps people expect Harry to marry a virgin bride? Maybe he didn't want that? It certainly didn't bake his father's biscuit, did it, when he went rushing into the arms of old "Horse Face!" Goodness knows what he finds appealing about that old bat! A relationship is about how two people find each other, not what everybody else wants for those people. If Harry chose her rather than all the PR / courtiers etc then the relationship is arguably more likely to last. Maybe it won't - many people divorce - that's just how it is. Everything in life is cyclical and comes to an end one way or another.

I'm sure the Cambridges are massive fans of QVC and presenter blogs and have been lapping up stories of grandchildren on there, like all of us. Pity the royal baby was not a girl because I'm sure top of their list of names would have been Princess Honey Bea or Princess Blake.

I didn't think there was anyone who thought the same as me! I have to keep my mouth shut when people talk about her, can't stand all the hero worship!

To many she was a hero, shaking hands with an aids patient when most people were scared to be in the same room, or breath the same air as an aids patient, also she'll be a hero to every man, woman and child who had limbs blown off by land mines, me? I just thought she was a kind, compassionate and caring woman. I like anyone who's kind, compassionate and caring, and that's as far as my interest goes in the Royal Family, except the one with Jim and Barbara in........my arse! :mysmilie_17:

Awwww lovely news about the new royal baby
and of course so sad about dear little Alfie
I cannot imagine ;0( ... my thoughts are with all the sick babies .. wish I could wave a magic wand :0(

heartbreaking story.. his parents just don't want to say goodbye. then who would. really feel for them all. life can be so hard

Latest posts

Back