Travel Solutions TSV 25/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to like the Travelon hours with Kylie the Australian woman. I bought quite a few items and still take them on my travels.

Heys EOS 3 Piece Lightweight Luggage Set with Duraflex
Item Number: 171839
QVC Price £260.00
Todays Special Value Price £188.94
P&P £0.00

Hailing the launch of the EOS luggage from Heys, this versatile three-piece set boasts lightweight, stylish wheeled suitcases in Large, Medium and Small sizes, all made from Heys' sturdy, impact-resistant Duraflex material, and featuring four smooth spinner wheels and adjustable trolley handles. This handy suitcase collection has everything you need to travel in style and comfort; whether on a weekend away with friends or on an exotic long-haul trip, make your journey easier with EOS.

Tough as nails - the luggage is made from Heys' patented Duraflex material - a lightweight and impact-resistant, yet elastic polymer that can withstand an impact force of 340Kg (750lbs) without cracking or breaking. Plus the exterior shell has a durable, scuff-resistant diamond-embossed surface to put up a fight against any journey.

Style for miles - choose from five fashionable colours to ensure you always arrive in style. Each case also features an elegant, fully-lined interior with a buckled compression strap, a built-in zipped divider and multiple pockets to keep you organised on the go.

Smooth operator - the four 360 degree spinner wheel system allows for silent and fluid motion that makes the wheels glide with ease across different terrains, whilst ensuring that the weight is evenly spread. Plus the cases also have an internal, push-button telescopic trolley handle system with multi-stage locking heights, making even heavy cases much easier to manoeuvre.

Perfect for any trip - the large suitcase is great for a longer holiday, whilst the medium suitcase is perfect for that last-minute week or two away and the small cabin-sized case is ideal to carry on board for a short break and has been designed to fit in line with airline cabin restrictions.

Heading to the States? - if you're travelling to the USA, the Transportation Security Administration have the right to open your luggage for inspection. These cases can be opened by TSA's master key so they can gain easy access without damaging your luggage or leaving it unsecured.

Celebrating the worldwide launch for the Heys EOS, QVC are bringing it to you first
Zip fastening
Colour-matching zip pulls with the Heys logo
Interior pockets: 1 x large mesh and 2 x zip
Gel cushioned top and side carry handles
Telescopic trolley handles with push button release and various height settings

Colour options:

Blue
Red
Yellow
Black
Grey

Contains:

1 x Large suitcase (h x w x d): 76cm x 50cm x 30cm (30” x 19.75” x 12”); maximum handle drop: 35cm (14”); weight: 4.1kg; storage: 105L
1 x Medium suitcase (h x w x d): 66cm x 44cm x 26cm (26” x 17.25” x 10.25”); maximum handle drop: 43cm (17”); weight: 3.5kg; storage: 70L
1 x Small suitcase (h x w x d): 53cm x 38cm x 20cm (21” x 15” x 8”); maximum handle drop: 54cm (21”); weight: 2.6kg; storage: 37L

Please note : luggage restrictions can vary from carrier to carrier. Before departing, check with your carrier’s specific guidelines regarding the cabin baggage requirements for your particular journey.

Warranty information : Heys offers a five year global worldwide warranty. For warranty service, their Customer Service will assist you with locating and repairing your product at a Heys Service Centre anywhere in the world. Visit their website at www.heys.com for more information. Please do not send your product directly to Heys, as this will only delay the repair. You are, however, responsible for all costs of getting the product to your closest Service Centre including (but not limited to) the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171839

I bought a previous Heys TSV set (of two cases) and was very impressed. The ones I had are lightweight, sturdy, commodious, smart and very easy to manoeuvre. If someone were looking for a nice set of cases, I would certainly recommend the one I have and, presumably, this one.

Jumping on it not only shows how strong it is, but also how flexible, SO IT WILL GIVE NO PROTECTION WHATSOEVER TO THE CONTENTS.

I carry more gadgets than clothes in my suitcase eg ipad, camera equipment, lots of chargers, electric razor, electric toothbrush etc etc. These suitcases will give no protection whatsoever, they don't even have rigid frames. I may as well use a Tesco carrier bag.

The suitcases would undoubtedly survive airport baggage handling, the contents would definitely not.

They do look nice but I would be worried for stuff inside being damaged without any resistance from the case. It's impressive that the case bounces back from being squashed, but it would be too late for the contents...especially electricals.

i have a delsey set have it round 20 years. the set before i just got rid as i got sick of it also a Delsey

Latest posts

Back