Enjoy Your Garden TSV 05/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i won't be buying these between me and my sister and mum we bought a few of these and they stopped working after a few months. you are then left with the task of how to get rid. total waste of money

Luxform 150 Lumen 190cm Solar Lamp Post & Large Planter
Item Number: 513637
QVC Price £109.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £5.95

This matte black lamppost from Luxform features three heads, each with a light output of up to 150 lumen that can be altered individually; operates from solar power and features a planter at the base that can be filled with herbs, flowers, pebbles or decorative stones. Easy to assemble, with no wiring required and in a choice of either a classic, vintage style or a sleek, contemporary design, this solar lamppost lets you enjoy your outdoor space even after the sun goes down.

Create the ambiance of your choice - each light head has a high/low switch so you can choose between the high power light output of 150 lumen in total, or the lower, softer 70 lumen output. Still a bright glowing output, but the battery will last longer on the lower setting so you can enjoy being outside for longer.

Solar-powered lights - with no wiring or mains connection required, you can place the lamppost anywhere in your garden, terrace or patio. Just make sure you choose a sunny aspect so the batteries can charge throughout the day.

Add some additional weight - whatever you decide to do with your planter, we recommend you fill part of the base with pebbles or small stones, before adding your soil for your herbs or flowers, or other decorations. This will weigh the base and lamp post down, helping to ensure it stays sturdy and robust.

Emits warm white light
Easy to assemble - can be put together in under 10 minutes
Two power settings - full power and low power
Planter has draining holes
Output: up to 150 lumen
Power source: 3 x rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (included) - capacity 600mAh
Lamppost (h x w x d): 186cm x 60cm x 60cm (73.2" x 23.6" x 23.6")
Weight: 3.5kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.513637

Enjoy Your Garden TSV 05/05/18

Another day when I will be giving QVC a miss....:yawn:

Latest posts

Back