Ultrasun in Sainsburys!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Was walking past the sun cream / skincare aisle in my local Sainsburys and I saw Ultrasun there. They didn't have the face one but they had the sport / gel one, one body SPF 30 and high SPF 50. I think they were about £19 - which I'm sure is competitive with QVC, not least 'cos you won't have to pay their extortionate P&P charges.

Hmm, I must have a look next time I pop in for my boy’s Uber-expensive cat food.

That's the thing with QVC though, people will buy it from them because it's an experience rather than just a purchase, but, to be honest I think if someone is actually standing there right in front of Ultrasun for £19 and the one right next to it that costs £5 (for a bigger amount too) I reckon people would pick up the fiver one, I know I would.......do. :mysmilie_3:

They sell Ultrasun in Waitrose too and Superdrug ( and possibly Boots too)
Individual items are the same price, but QVC bundles are cheaper, unless the shop has an offer on.

That's the thing with QVC though, people will buy it from them because it's an experience rather than just a purchase, but, to be honest I think if someone is actually standing there right in front of Ultrasun for £19 and the one right next to it that costs £5 (for a bigger amount too) I reckon people would pick up the fiver one, I know I would.......do. :mysmilie_3:

I like the fact that they're 100ml sizes because I can take them on flights. I always tend to go on city breaks - Paris, Luxembourg, Vilnius, Palanga and Carcassonne, mainly, for 3-5 days at a time. I usually take my Soltan Once Face 30 when going on hols, or my Asda Face protect 30, but I'm struggling to find a sun cream for the body in a bottle that's 100mls or less. I need just a small bottle of sunscreen to take with me. Maybe even a 50 ml bottle would be ok. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks to everyone in advance.

I like the fact that they're 100ml sizes because I can take them on flights. I always tend to go on city breaks - Paris, Luxembourg, Vilnius, Palanga and Carcassonne, mainly, for 3-5 days at a time. I usually take my Soltan Once Face 30 when going on hols, or my Asda Face protect 30, but I'm struggling to find a sun cream for the body in a bottle that's 100mls or less. I need just a small bottle of sunscreen to take with me. Maybe even a 50 ml bottle would be ok. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks to everyone in advance.

Have you ever thought of buying larger sizes and decanting them in to clear 50ml or 100ml bottles?

Latest posts

Back