JM McDonald Promo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I like a bit of bling like the next person, but honestly? I'm surprised that anyone could live in that promo with his furnishings without wearing sunglasses - and they say 'live like a celebrity' !!!! clearly a celebrity with no taste whatsoever.

I agree. I don't like any of JM's stuff, it's way too over the top for my taste. Maybe one or two gaudy things would be OK but a whole house full would give me a headache.

CC

The only thing I've got of his is the glass tea light holder, where you can put 3 tea lights. It's in black and I bought it when it was in clearance. Well, technically it's "them" because they came in a pair, so that's a birthday present for someone as I don't want tea lights burning everywhere.

I don't like bling, but this is plain in comparison to his usual products and I certainly wouldn't have got them when they were full price.

When I lived in Paris there was a shop called Romeo Claude Dalle that used to sell the most exquisite OTT furniture - a bit like JM but ten times more opulent. Me and a few friends used to like to go in there and wind up the snooty assistants!

Last edited:
Amaaaaaazing Julius ! I'm still reeling from Villa Antibes, where the dining room table has chandelier drops around the edge. The sort of thing Arabian Sheikhs go for. I wonder if they'd be interested in sorting my 8 x 7 bathroom out !

Amaaaaaazing Julius ! I'm still reeling from Villa Antibes, where the dining room table has chandelier drops around the edge. The sort of thing Arabian Sheikhs go for. I wonder if they'd be interested in sorting my 8 x 7 bathroom out !

I'm sure they could do something. Just imagine - gilded hydrangea flaaahs with diamond accents, wall-to-wall marble with mini jacuzzi!

I used to love going past the Claude Dalle showroom!

Latest posts

Back