Adesso Footwear TSV 22/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Uuurrrgghhh, I hate Mary Janes, they remind me of something that lady off Gogglebox would wear, the one with the dim husband. I have a pair of Adesso wedge sandals that are really lovely so I do like the brand but not the MJ style.

CC

Adesso Alice Stretch Weave Sandal
Item Number: 171139
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, these Adesso Alice pull-on sandals have a fully elasticated stretch woven design, with a back strap for added support and peep-toe design to show off your pedi! Lightweight and flexible, these comfy sandals will mould and flex to your foot and are perfect for long days on your feet when comfort is key.

Pure all-day comfort - the soft cushioned insoles make you feel like you're walking on air and help provide added arch support, while the soft, flexible heel counter, cups your foot to make it feel more secure.

A holiday essential - these sandals are so lightweight and easy to pack for holidays. They're more supportive than flip flops and are great for the beach as you can wear them in water and they expand with your feet in hot weather. The slim design makes them look great with summer dresses, skirts and shorts too.

Take your pick - available in a choice of six versatile colours, including the NEW White and Silver, there really is something for everyone. Liven up a jeans and T-shirt combo with the multi-coloured options or go for classics and neutrals to wear with patterned maxi dresses or skirts.

Sizing now goes up to a size 9
Lightweight, flexible EVA sole
Outer, inner and sole: manmade

Colour options:

Beige
White/Silver - NEW
Pink Pastel Wash
Black/Silver
Navy/Silver
Turquoise Candy Crush

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171139

I'm actually tempted.

I've worn nothing but Fitflops for the best part of a decade due to a nerve problem in my feet. Any other shoes are excruciating after an hour, even Skechers.

So, ladies, what do you think? Are they very comfy underfoot? Are they true to size?

I'm getting pissed off with Fitflop these days - I've been a 6 all along but the last 18 months their sizes are hit or miss and usually ending up too small if not on the pair, at least with one of them. I'm getting round it by ordering two pairs of a style and swapping one from each pair as I can't seem to get a fit in one pair. It's not my feet as there's no telling which foot will be the too small shoe. I'm getting annoyed with having to return (even though it's free), as it's the time they take to refund.

PMT rant over :mysmilie_11:

I am tempted by the comfort - as they do look very comfy, but I'm afraid I cant past the bloomin' downright ugliness of them!

I bought the Mary Jane shoes in silver last year. I had a very bad ankle injury and these were the only shoes I wore for two months. Lots of people admired them and asked me where I got them but I think they have got a slightly ugly look about them. After saying all that they are comfy.

I am tempted by the comfort - as they do look very comfy, but I'm afraid I cant past the bloomin' downright ugliness of them!

I keep looking at them and cant decide whether they are really ugly or there are ok. They look good on the models and presenters but I wonder if my daughter would think I have taken leave of my senses if I got a pair. Im a great lover of skechers and have 3 pairs of their sandals which are sooo comfy. I suppose the answer is to order them and try them out. Funnily enough a woman was wearing them in Morrisons this morning but she had a multi coloured pair which went with her quirky look. The fact that they have sold out of one olour ad white is extremely limited means that people are buying them so perhaps we are missing something.

I decided to get them, I haven't bought Adesso before but they do look comfy and I don't think they look ugly at all, I think they look fine for a casual comfy sandal

I keep looking at them and cant decide whether they are really ugly or there are ok. They look good on the models and presenters but I wonder if my daughter would think I have taken leave of my senses if I got a pair. Im a great lover of skechers and have 3 pairs of their sandals which are sooo comfy. I suppose the answer is to order them and try them out. Funnily enough a woman was wearing them in Morrisons this morning but she had a multi coloured pair which went with her quirky look. The fact that they have sold out of one olour ad white is extremely limited means that people are buying them so perhaps we are missing something.

Ha Ha-the daughter thing made me laugh!!
I sent a link to my daughter to look and ask what she thought. Her response was to ask if I was running a fever,then said absolutely 100% no not ever Mum!!!

Latest posts

Back