Utan TSV 25/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This might be common knowledge to everyone else but it suddenly occurred to me.

Is the name Utan based on orang-utan ? With the orang part being a play on words for “you’ve been tangoed” ? Or is it plain and simply short for You Tan ?

Sadly it's just an off-shoot of the Ultimo lingerie brand,but I prefer your reasoning!

I get ridiculed for being so white but it's got to be better than bright orange. No one makes a realistic fake tan and if they did they'd be billionaires.

CC

I can't stand Madam so on principle I wouldn't buy UTAN from those who have it smells. I was pleased the other week to hear Julia Roberts say that she did not like fake tan because they smell - no matter the brand (and I so agree) they smell on Julia - I hope she remembers she made this comment next time she says how wonderful a particular brand of faux tan is LoL

UTAN & Tone 3 Piece Face & Body Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234798

Auto-Delivery UTAN & Tone 3 Piece Face & Body Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236852

QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

Just in time for summer, this Utan & Tone self-tan trio includes two brand new products, with the coconut-scented Gradual Tan Accelerator Lotion, Coconut Tanning Water 360 Degree Body Mist with an easy-to-use spray that is perfect for all those hard-to-reach areas, and Nourishing Night Creme that has been formulated to act as both an effective moisturiser and gradual tan for the face. Achieve that natural, sun-kissed effect with this skin-loving three-piece Utan & Tone collection.

Top-to-toe radiance - with one tanning product specifically made for face and body, plus the Coconut Tanning Water that can be used to build up colour on both, you can achieve your perfect shade of golden with this trio.

Keep on glowing - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in 60 days' time at today's fantastic price. Now you can get that brilliant bronze look for longer!

Contains:

1 x NEW Gradual Tan Accelerator Lotion (100ml) - this toning, coconut-scented body lotion can be used to top up existing tans, both real and product-based, until you reach your desired colour. Contains wild indigo
1 x NEW Coconut Tanning Water for Face and Body (185ml) - a lightweight and refreshing tanning mist for both the face and body that can be built up to your desired colour. Infused with real coconut extract and vitamin E
1 x Nourishing Night Creme (50ml) - this dual-purpose moisturiser has all of the benefits of an intensive night cream as well as a gradual tan effect that will build up over consecutive nights' use. Enriched with antioxidants, vitamins C, B5, B6, B9 and K, hyaluronic acid

How to use:
Gradual Tan Accelerator Lotion

Exfoliate skin beforehand
Apply as you would a body lotion, gently massaging into your skin using an application glove
Allow to dry for a few minutes
Can be used on consecutive days to build up colour

Coconut Tanning Water

Spritz across face and body in a right to left motion, holding 15cm - 20cm (6" - 8") away from the skin
Can be used under or over make-up
Can be used during the day as a refreshing mist

Nourishing Night Creme

Apply to cleansed skin in the evening
Gently massage into the skin
Can be used on consecutive nights to build up your desired level of tan

About Utan

the daughters face look like she's had an accident its really bad fillers. her mum is proud of her but should have warned her that that level of poor quality face fillers makes her look awful

I thought this was another offer from ‘The Baroness’.Agree the daughter looks awful, whatever has been done to her face, what are they thinking? That is if indeed they do actually think.

I would prefer to be very white (as I am) than look like the dreadful faux tan people that I see on tv. I thought JK looked very over cooked today, I always wonder what they see when they look in the mirror.:mysmilie_17:

No doubt the Baroness (who always looks high/drunk) is proud of her daughter, after all, she bought her a business just to prove it. I only caught a snippet of it this morning but got to sgeee, both of them looked weird, and definitely not BPA free. :mysmilie_17: There’s no way on earth these self entitled over privileged duo would ever see a penny of my money, I’d give it to charity first for the people who are struggling to eat, and the people struggling even more thanks to the one and only Baroness “moan”

The daughter has to have had an accident surely?

If she actually asked for that, she should sue the person that did that to her.

I bet there was nothing wrong with her, before whatever procedure she had.

The daughter has to have had an accident surely?

If she actually asked for that, she should sue the person that did that to her.

I bet there was nothing wrong with her, before whatever procedure she had.

Look at old pictures of MM she has a new face,nose,teeth and body so the daughter is doing what mummy does. Also heard MM say a few years ago she did not need a man and would not marry again. She has been engaged twice since then :mysmilie_11:

I said this elsewhere when the daughter appeared before.

I am sure she was a normal looking pretty girl. But the lips pumped up to look like one of those sex dolls!!!! The fillers etc all done in her 20s! There have been usually Channel 5(trash documentaries are cheap to make), and a number of young women love this sort of look.

I am in Belfast and know the staff in my local SpaceNK very well nip in for a chat weekly(don't even buy anything LOL), and twice have seen the same young woman come in with her mother. The mother in her 50s is normal and actually very attractive nicely dressed. The daughter I tried so hard not to stare at her. Tall, face smoothed and stretched and the lips just like Mone's daughter pumped up not quite Pete Burns but not far off. Seems she buys loads of lip gloss as she loves the look of shiny lips. Now going by how her mother looks I will say she is/was a pretty girl. I was told the mother once said it was the daughter's money and this was how she saw beauty! I just thought she must have some sort of mental health problems to think she has this as her perfect view of how she must look to be beautiful. Never mind the tattoos as mentioned in the other thread this is what will be the next normal for so many young women the way it is going.

Bondi sands is a great tan for pale folk (me included). It’s the first tan since the much missed Liz earle that I actually like, went on easy, no patches, realistic colour and no tan smell (honest!). I applied with a Cocoa Brown mitt.

Look at old pictures of MM she has a new face,nose,teeth and body so the daughter is doing what mummy does. Also heard MM say a few years ago she did not need a man and would not marry again. She has been engaged twice since then :mysmilie_11:

I would like to make it clear, I am not intending to body shame.... I am more disappointed that someone had that done to themselves.

I thought MM's daughter looked a little odd, however, each to their own and what they do to themselves. I can't stand MM and her voice makes me want to smash the telly (and I'm Scottish myself). They both looked orange to me.

CC

Latest posts

Back