ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vitamix Professional Series 300 2L High Powered Blender
Item Number: 807680
QVC Price £450.00
Todays Special Value Price £349.96
P&P £8.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £87.49

The Professional Series 300 blender from Vitamix offers high power, quieter blending in a new low-profile design, with 10 variable speed options plus a pulse option for more control over ingredients and recipes. Get advanced, high-performance blending in a timeless design and discover how quick, easy and delicious healthy eating at home can be with the Professional Series 300 blender from Vitamix.

Designed for your life - the classic design includes a generous, low-profile two-litre, BPA-free container that houses a steel blade and features a wider base for faster, finer blending and an improved pour spout to provide a quicker, easier pour. It will fit easily on your kitchen counter under cupboards so it can be close to hand whenever you're ready for something delicious to eat.

Perfected food prep - ultra-responsive controls and 10 variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purees to the heartiest soups. The 2.2HP motor quickly blends virtually any whole-food ingredient with ease.

The possibilities are endless - make ice-cream in 30 seconds using yoghurt and frozen fruit, blend fruits and vegetables in a minute for vitamin-packed smoothies, cook steaming hot soup from scratch, whip up tasty salsas and dips, knead dough, mix batter and much more .

Whole in one - using the brand's signature controlled vortex design, the blender systematically folds ingredients back to the blades, ensuring you can enjoy a smooth taste with every last spoonful. From the tiniest seed to whole fruit or veg, you'll be able to create perfect purees and release the full potential of flavours in your food.

Cut through the toughest ingredients - laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 10cm in diameter sit in the bottom of the 2 litre container and will make light work of everything from crushing ice to turning fruits into smoothies, seeds and all.

Long life blender - this fantastic blender comes with an exceptional seven year warranty covering all parts, performance, labour, and two-way shipping with Vitamix at no cost to you

Easy cleaning - forget about tricky removable parts or messy cleaning, simply run the appliance on High for up to 60 seconds, add a drop of dish soap and warm water without removing the blade, empty the excess, and start all over again.

What's in the box?

Vitamix Professional Series 300 Blender
Tamper Stick
Recipe Book
Includes a seven-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects. For details on how to claim, please visit Vitamix.com

Colour options:

Black
Red

Technical specifications:

Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Capacity: 2 litres
Power: 2.2HP
Voltage: 220V-240V, 50/60 Hz
Wattage: 1200W-1400W
Blender (assembled) (h x w x d): 44.2cm x 19.6cm x 23.9cm (17.4" x 7.7" x 9.5")
Cord length: 1.8m (5.9ft)
Weight: 5.65kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807680

Demo fail!

Just caught a demo of today's tsv, and whilst this blender does look like a pretty useful bit of kit, the fella made a "pasta sauce" and a soup. I put the pasta sauce in inverted commas as quite clearly what emerged, or should I say remained in the jug could not by any stretch of the imagination be described as such. It looked more like a tomato milkshake, worlds away from the rich, somewhat textured and deep red colour one would assosciate with a pasta sauce. He proudly poured out the soup into a bowl, which looked rather gloopy and unappetising, at which juncture Ali said how this is exactly the texture she loves her soup to be (yeah right!), and of course it tasted "amazing!" But back to the sauce...he made the sauce and the soup simultaneously, but funnily enough despite there being a plate of spaghetti sitting there ready to receive a covering of sumptuous sauce, he said "moving on", the camera panned away ( presumably to remove the offending plate of nude pasta/tomato milkshake). He went on to make some pizza dough!!!

But is it really worth that money?? I've got a Ninja that does lots of those procedures and it cost me £29 and I've got a soup maker that cost £34. Both very good bits of kit. I can see the point of paying for those fancy mixers as they are a bit of a kitchen feature, but a blender?

CC

But is it really worth that money?? I've got a Ninja that does lots of those procedures and it cost me £29 and I've got a soup maker that cost £34. Both very good bits of kit. I can see the point of paying for those fancy mixers as they are a bit of a kitchen feature, but a blender?

CC
I have a vitamix. I use it in winter to make soup. I occasionally make sorbets with it. It doesn’t get much use and it has already been returned under guarantee to get something fixed which had caused the jug to get shatter marks in the plastic. It was returned with a better quality jug. I would not buy a QVC special again and think a cheaper blender would do the job. I keep it on the work top and the jug in a cupboard. I have made caster sugar a few times out of granulated sugar and ground coffee beans too.

I have one, and the thing they never mention about making soup is that the ingredients are NOT COOKED, just heated up.

So if you were using potatoes in the soup, they would still be raw, even thouh smashed up and hot, and I think eating raw potatoes is not good for you. The same goes for all the other veg too that you might not want to eat uncooked eg cauli, etc etc

I have a vitamix. I use it in winter to make soup. I occasionally make sorbets with it. It doesn’t get much use and it has already been returned under guarantee to get something fixed which had caused the jug to get shatter marks in the plastic. It was returned with a better quality jug. I would not buy a QVC special again and think a cheaper blender would do the job. I keep it on the work top and the jug in a cupboard. I have made caster sugar a few times out of granulated sugar and ground coffee beans too.
When I say I use it for soup, I mean that I liquidise the soup that I have made on the stove in it.

I have one, and the thing they never mention about making soup is that the ingredients are NOT COOKED, just heated up.

That's a really good point, actually. It's fine for something like tomato, where heating is all that's required, but where ingredients need to take on water to cook properly, like potatoes or pasta, it's useless.

So I still have to make soup in a saucepan, then swish it up in the Vitamix, but then have to clean it for the sake of 1 minute's use.

They say it is easy to clean, but in fact it is so tall that it won't fit under my mixer tap, which makes it quite difficult to clean.

Latest posts

Back