Kipling TSV 23/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling Havi Medium Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 171729

Share this product
Share this product - Twitter Share this product - Pinterest Share this product - Facebook
Customer Q&A
Be the first to ask a question
QVC Price £73.00
Tpdays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £3.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £12.49

This Kipling Havi medium shoulder bag features a stylish bowling bag shape, with two shoulder handles and a detachable cross-body strap, plus plenty of pockets inside and out to keep you organised. Both practical and colourful, this Kipling bag is perfect for everyday use and will keep your essentials close to hand.

Take your pick - this eye-catching design comes in a choice of five options, including bold floral prints and block colours with straps in complementary shades, plus four of them are only available at QVC. So you can choose whichever suits your style.

Versatile style - with shoulder straps and a detachable cross-body strap, you can choose which way to wear your Havi bag. Whether it's on your shoulder for every day, or perhaps as a cross-body when you're travelling and need your hands free.

Zip fastening
Inner pockets: 1 x mobile phone; 1 x zip; outer pockets: 1 x back zip
Comes with a Kipling monkey keyring
Outer: polyamide; lining: polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 19cm x 31cm x 15cm (7.5" x 12.2" x 5.9")
Strap drop: 37cm - 80cm (14.6" - 31.5")
Handle drop: 25cm (9.8")

Colour options:

Bold Flower Navy - with a 'Marie' monkey
True Blue - with an 'Andy' monkey (only at QVC)
Bold Flower Red - with a 'Saranjeet' monkey (only at QVC)
White Daisy - with a 'Jeanne' monkey (only at QVC)
Dream Mauve - with an 'Amory' monkey (only at QVC)

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171729

That`s one of the ugliest bags I`ve seen in a long while. It looks cheap and totally uninspiring.

No doubt the easy pays will swing it but at the end of the day, people are still pay £50 for a nylon bag and a soon to be rebranded brand, which ever way you cut it. :mysmilie_3:

With all due respect SCW .. it remains to be seen what reviews say
Quality has gone down in my humble opinion ...people will be curious and use the easy pays anyway
Just not inspired as much as I used to be .. colours are always ..well .. not exciting ... I’m a die hard fan but lately .. respect is slipping ... hope they are popular but .. the general feeling for “meh “ atm ... I await reviews with baited breath and i mean that not sarcastically ... demonstrations can help .. as long as JF isn’t hauled on as we all know she looks down her nose at them which surely can’t give a great vibe in the first place ...grrrrr lol ... I step down from my soap box now lol
M

i like kipling bags i have been using them for many many years but i have to say the prices have really shot up in recent years not only on qvc but in the kipling shops

The easy pay will guarantee this a sell out, then when people get it home, see it's not up to standard then they'll return it, it'll then become a "feature" price down the line were the returns will be sent out to some other poor bugger.

The easy pay will guarantee this a sell out, then when people get it home, see it's not up to standard then they'll return it, it'll then become a "feature" price down the line were the returns will be sent out to some other poor bugger.

You have summed it up brilliantly, once upon a time I was often tempted by the Kipling offerings on Q but not now, grotty styles, inferior quality sometimes and increasing prices, for what at the end of the day is a nylon bag, whilst I have a few and use them a lot as they are so practical, and lightweight, there are only so many I need and if I wanted to look smart I would pick a nice leather bag every time, but that's just my opinion.

I agree Letz-be, the reason I stopped buying Kipling was apart from the price rises and the quality getting worse, there's absolutely no structure to them, you put something heavy in, like a bottle of water, and the bag sags in the muddle making it look daft. You can buy Kipling style, different name nylon bags anywhere for about ten to fifteen pounds so on average you're paying about £50 plus for a fluffy monkey (that I always took off because it looked like I was carrying a child's bag, in my opinion) a fluffy monkey which costs pence to mass market in China, and the name.

The easypays will sway many people, I think QVC are more & more dependent on this option for sales.The Kipling website has a sale with many reduced by 40% and as time goes on probably more.For around £55 the cost of the TSV with p&p why not have more choice & free P&p & returns?

Example : Creativity small coin purse Q £21:00 + £3:95 p&p or 3 easy pays of £7:00
Kipling website price varies according to colour/print from £11:40 to £24:00 free p&p

kipling sells well on the second hand market so i sold of ones i did not use. but even looking on e bay people are selling ink stained bags for over £20 plus post and thats the smaller bags like Alvar which is my favourite bag ever.

Latest posts

Back