Kipling TSV 23/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you're a fan of the current Kipling logo you might wish to buy up stock while you can. They're changing to a new, round logo at the end of the year.

Oh ...
My nosey self asking .. where did you hear that ? Lol is t general knowledge

MFW said it this morning, also looks like they’ve shot themselves in the foot because like all TSVs, it’s the bright, quirky colours that always sell out first, why they didn’t make more Dream Mauve when they knew it’d be most popular, is anyone’s guess.

MFW said it this morning, also looks like they’ve shot themselves in the foot because like all TSVs, it’s the bright, quirky colours that always sell out first, why they didn’t make more Dream Mauve when they knew it’d be most popular, is anyone’s guess.
No rhyme nor reason with anything they do ... they can’t even sort the colours names out when they are announced ...
always confusion ... lol

If you're a fan of the current Kipling logo you might wish to buy up stock while you can. They're changing to a new, round logo at the end of the year.

Oh ...
My nosey self asking .. where did you hear that ? Lol is t general knowledge

https://www.marketingweek.com/2018/06/04/kipling-rebrand-fewer-things-bigger/

No rhyme nor reason with anything they do ... they can’t even sort the colours names out when they are announced ...
always confusion ... lol

The phrase: "What are we calling this?" always makes me angry.

Latest posts

Back