Tarte TSV 30/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Confused.com from me!:mysmilie_19:

Very weird TSV, now I love this concealer and have a spare one unopened. To be honest the sponge is too big for the undereye area as far as I am concerned. I use a mico BeautyBlender one. So far been giving the sponge that comes with this away.

Thank goodness for that, the second drop of the previous AD is safe as this is of no interest to me, phew! I'm sure it will be very popular though as that shape tape always sells out.

That’s a very strange TSV, I too have a spare unopened one, so not sure if I’ll go for it - will probably depend on the price

I was saving my £10 off voucher for this as I thought it would be a nice set with a palette but I suppose we have had a few of them recently. At least the postage should be cheap!

Shade Choices aint up at time of posting

Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer Duo With Quickie Blending Sponge
Item Number: 235614
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

Get ready for two times the concealing power with this duo of Shape Tape Contour Concealer from Tarte; a full-coverage, radiant, creamy concealer featuring a tapered wand applicator for precise sculpting, strobing and spot coverage. Paired with the new Quickie Blending Sponge, you'll get smooth, even, youthful-looking coverage without any settling into fine lines.

Star power - Shape Tape Contour Concealer has over 200 five star reviews on our website, so you know QVC customers have been loving this product.

Blending made easy - get the most from your Quickie Blending Sponge by wetting it before use, and wringing out the excess moisture so it's slightly damp when you blend out your Shape Tape. This helps to stop the sponge absorbing the product instead of smoothing it out.

Contains:

2 x Shape Tape Concealer (10ml) in your choice of Fair, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan or Deep - formulated with shea butter, mango seed butter, licorice root extract
1 x Quickie Blending Sponge

How to apply:
For concealing:

Use the applicator wand’s slanted tip to dot concealer directly over blemishes, dark spots or other imperfections and then use the narrow, tapered side of the sponge to blend
To cover redness or uneven skin tone, apply concealer directly onto skin and blend using the larger, domed end of the sponge
To offset the look of dark circles, trace concealer onto your undereye area in a 'triangle of light' formation and blend using the narrow end of the sponge

For contouring and highlighting:

Using the precision applicator wand, trace concealer in light, thin lines directly onto areas you want to highlight and contour, such as the cheek bones, forehead, chin and nose
Use the narrow, pointed side of sponge to blend formula into skin in the direction of the lines you just traced
The larger, domed side can then be used to soften any harsh lines

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235614

Berluddy hell, are they insane pricing it this high???? I know it's a popular product, but £40+ incl P&P for 2 concealers and a sponge is bonkers!

Not much of a SV as far as I can see, and most certainly not a T, because you can buy it now. Strange world is QVC, really is. :mysmilie_17:

£61.92 delivered for 2 shape tapes and two sponges (227475) compared with £41.93 for two shape tapes and one sponge (235614) ; so if it's a product you rely on it's a fair saving I reckon.

These are only £22 each from USA, so not much of a saving here.
So basically QVC are giving the sponge for free - a twin pack would obviously be cheaper too.
Not happy with this one

I'll sound penickety but that's £44 plus £6 delivery from Tarte with the added risk of Royal Mail or UPS collecting UK duty and making you pay for the privilege. Much as I try to shop around if there's something on QVC that tempts me sometimes the MBG is worth a couple of pounds extra for the chance to test something new. I sent shape tape back - it didn't do much for me, but others love it. I still reckon it'll sell quickly.

I'll sound penickety but that's £44 plus £6 delivery from Tarte with the added risk of Royal Mail or UPS collecting UK duty and making you pay for the privilege. Much as I try to shop around if there's something on QVC that tempts me sometimes the MBG is worth a couple of pounds extra for the chance to test something new. I sent shape tape back - it didn't do much for me, but others love it. I still reckon it'll sell quickly.

I agree Akimbo, but I just don't think this is on a par with the value for money we've been used to from Tarte TSVs. I'm sure it will sell fast as it is popular and still better value than buying direct, but given that you pay less than a tenner more and get a foundation, eyeshadow palette, tools, lip product, mascara etc etc in their usual TSV, this looks poor value in comparison.

DD uses a Revolution concealer HERE which is good ...and "affordable" to coin a QVC phrase! 5p less than the TSV postage!

I agree Akimbo, but I just don't think this is on a par with the value for money we've been used to from Tarte TSVs. I'm sure it will sell fast as it is popular and still better value than buying direct, but given that you pay less than a tenner more and get a foundation, eyeshadow palette, tools, lip product, mascara etc etc in their usual TSV, this looks poor value in comparison.

Agree.... this is more like a OTO or Big Deal
Must be trying to move them to make way for the crease less concealer
As for ordering from Tarte.. keep popping into website and they keep upping their offers by emailing you ..15 - 20 percent off..also many times throughout year there is 25 or 50 percent off and free shipping.
Duty is a hit or a miss depending on your luck , but keep in mind you can be lettered for the duty a few weeks after receiving goods.
Anyway I'm still peeved off have not received auto delivery from last TSV

Latest posts

Back