Decleor TSV 01/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh good, I am just coming to the end of a Prolagene! Hope the price is good for the three items as not truly bothered about another cleanser.

Well that's the first TSV I've been tempted by in a while and the first Decleor one in ages. I love the Iris serum and balm and I'm low on cleanser. Never tried the Prologene gel but have read consistently good feecback on it and I'll look forward to trying it.

Hmmm, I could be interested in this. I just love Iris balm - brilliant on the neck - and the serum as well. Only use micellar water so not fussed about a cleanser and I use the prolagene on and off, however, that does sell quickly on ebay so could sell it on. Would need to be easy pays for me.

CC

Hmmm, I could be interested in this. I just love Iris balm - brilliant on the neck - and the serum as well. Only use micellar water so not fussed about a cleanser and I use the prolagene on and off, however, that does sell quickly on ebay so could sell it on. Would need to be easy pays for me.

CC

Candycane, I would never have thought to concentrate on the neck with those night balms - what results have you had and any special application tips? I'm always on the lookout for something to tackle my turkey neck.

Candycane, I would never have thought to concentrate on the neck with those night balms - what results have you had and any special application tips? I'm always on the lookout for something to tackle my turkey neck.

I like the Iris but the one that works best on me is Mandarine. I cleanse at night as you do, then I put a tiny bit of the Iris oil on the necklace lines on my neck and I've vertical lines under my chin so I put some on there as well - don't use too much. Then I squish a pea sized piece of the balm, rub between fingers and put on neck in upward strokes. Really softens those lines and when you get up in the morning they never seem as bad. Improves the skin texture as well I find. Buy it from QVC and then if it doesn't work for you then you can return for a refund . I've tried everything on my neck but the Decleor balms really make a difference.

CC

I like the Iris but the one that works best on me is Mandarine. I cleanse at night as you do, then I put a tiny bit of the Iris oil on the necklace lines on my neck and I've vertical lines under my chin so I put some on there as well - don't use too much. Then I squish a pea sized piece of the balm, rub between fingers and put on neck in upward strokes. Really softens those lines and when you get up in the morning they never seem as bad. Improves the skin texture as well I find. Buy it from QVC and then if it doesn't work for you then you can return for a refund . I've tried everything on my neck but the Decleor balms really make a difference.

CC

These are great tips, thanks CC - I have an Iris balm in the stash so will look out for the Mandarine one on Q

Decleor 4 Piece Sleep & Perfect Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234571

Auto-Delivery Decleor 4 Piece Sleep & Perfect Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236869

QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

This skin-loving Sleep & Perfect four-piece Decleor collection includes two new products with the multi-tasking Bi-Phase Cleanser and an updated version of the soothing Lavandula Iris Night Balm, along with customer favourites Aromessence Lavandula Iris Facial Oil Serum and Aroma Solutions Prolagene Energising Gel. Enjoy an aromatic and relaxing experience from top to bottom when you treat yourself to a pampering session with these hard-working products.

Your complete routine - begin by cleansing your face of any daily grime with the Bi-Phase Cleanser, for the perfect ritual to send you off to sleep you can then follow up with Aromessence Lavandula Iris Facial Oil Serum and Lavandula Iris Night Balm, before smoothing the Aroma Solutions Prolagene Energising Gel from top to toe.

Skincare for the year - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this Decleor collection four more times, every 90 days, at today's brilliant price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Bi-Phase Cleanser (200ml) - suitable for all skin types, this helps to cleanse your skin of daily grime build-up and make-up, and even tackle waterproof mascara. Formulated with virgin botanical oils and precious floral water
1 x NEW Lavandula Iris Night Balm (15ml) - an aromatic balm that helps to soothe and moisturise mature skin. Formulated with essential oils of iris, geranium, camomile, lavender and hazelnut, plus plant oils of wheat germ and borage
1 x Aromessence Lavandula Iris Facial Oil Serum (15ml) - works to hydrate the look and feel of your skin, aiming to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Rich in geranium, lemongrass, rose, jasmine, plum kernels, hazelnut and borage
1 x Aroma Solutions Prolagene Energising Gel (150ml) - designed for use on both your face and body to help revitalise and tone your skin

How to use:
Bi-Phase Cleanser:

Shake before use
In the morning:
Apply to dry skin, gently massage your face
Rinse off with water
In the evening:
Apply to dry skin
Remove with a cotton wool pad to help dissolve away make-up and impurities

Lavandula Iris Night Balm:

Take a small amount (2 grains of rice) and rub between the palms of your hands
Take 3 deep breaths with your eyes closed
Rub the hands on the face and neck slowly to allow the balm to fully sink in to your skin
Avoid eye contour

Aromessence Lavandula Iris Facial Oil Serum:

Warm a small amount of oil in the palms of your hands
Inhale the aroma of your deliciously-scented serum
Apply the oil to face and neck in '3' movements
Follow with your targeted moisturiser

Aroma Solutions Prolagene Energising Gel:

Apply daily with a light patting motion so as not to drag your skin

No easy pays :mysmilie_51: I would have gone for this and on auto delivery too but I can't fork out the money all in one go today. Really peeved as it's good value. However, I wouldn't use the cleanser and I have prolegene so maybe I'll just save the money and buy a balm on its own (not from QVC as there's cheaper out there).

CC

No easy pays :mysmilie_51: I would have gone for this and on auto delivery too but I can't fork out the money all in one go today. Really peeved as it's good value. However, I wouldn't use the cleanser and I have prolegene so maybe I'll just save the money and buy a balm on its own (not from QVC as there's cheaper out there).

CC

they cant put every tsv on easy pay also they cant put auto-deliveries on easy pay due to credit laws

Latest posts

Back