Rocks & Co Decline

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tmlee1969

Registered Shopper
Rocks & Co must be desperate for UK customers as they have sent me discount codes in the post to use on telephone and online orders. They cannot email me as I no longer subscribe to their email mailing list. Before they changed their format I used to buy from them regularly. I no longer watch the live TV broadcasts or browse their sale items online.

Codes are “discount20" for the live shows and “online20" for the Webshop

Why do they even care about UK customers? They sacked all their staff and closed their studio here. Why don't they just stick to Europe? I see they are broadcasting all the German programmes now, may as well I guess. Going off air for days in the UK can't be helpful if they want to generate sales. Useful for anyone wanting to brush up their German, and better than Cherry Cavill with her brittle hair extensions shrieking about how low the prices are and how she can make loads more from those mugs in America.

Why do they even care about UK customers? They sacked all their staff and closed their studio here. Why don't they just stick to Europe? I see they are broadcasting all the German programmes now, may as well I guess. Going off air for days in the UK can't be helpful if they want to generate sales. Useful for anyone wanting to brush up their German, and better than Cherry Cavill with her brittle hair extensions shrieking about how low the prices are and how she can make loads more from those mugs in America.

I must admit ,watching the German presenters(despite my limited understanding of the language) was preferable to the banshee like wailing and rambling nonsense offered by the other presenters.At least the Germans,in the main,just flog the gear.What was very annoying was when there was an English presenter wailing over a German one and the prices were given in German Euros.Terrible.However, this is another channel I just watch occasionally.

Last edited:
I got lucky with Rocks. I watch(ed) on Freeview channel 40 but if I go there now I just get a screen that lets me know that its 'On air daily 2am-5am' when fortunately I am tucked up in my bed asleep. It is now actually on Freeview 271 but if I dial that in my television states 'Your device is not compatible with this service'. Well I have had the television for about 7 years now, thank you Samsung.
I could deal with the UK channel and mentally filter out the waling or the sight of Young Mister Cavill with his attempts to dress smartly. Remember the days of the Outlet - explain that concept to me again? No, try again. No, try again! As often as they explained it you just knew that it was never going to work for very long. I thank them for some nice stones though and note some Ethiopian Emeralds which I could never have afforded elsewhere. Leaves me with Gemporia flogging its nasty minerals which are way more abundant and available than Mister Troth wants you to know! Bye bye Rocks!

Latest posts

Back