Hi Tech Toys & Electronics TSV 03/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do QVC feature a lot of TV's with exclusive model numbers? It always seems difficult to find any reviews of TVs they feature.

Do QVC feature a lot of TV's with exclusive model numbers? It always seems difficult to find any reviews of TVs they feature.

its acutally the NU7400 so dont know why that didnt come though but its from £779 from BT shop but £850 seems the cheapest elsewhere apart from that

but if you go there £779 + free amazon echo dot Black & i think there is a £100 off code with SAMSUNG £100 which would make it £679 with a amazon dot for free

https://www.shop.bt.com/products/sa...-tv-ue50nu7400uxxu-DJ1Y.html?utm_content=RR00

Huh! I was googling away and could only find mention of either a 55 or 65 inch screen size for that model number, Samsung's own website doesn't mention the 50inch. Cheers for that :)

Aldi are selling TVs eg 55 inch UHD 4K smart TV with internet browser only £399-99 !!!!!

Bet Q's will be 100's more.

And they have smaller ones too, with built-in DVD players.

Samsung NU7400 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV
Item Number: 516063
QVC Price £880.00
Todays Special Value Price £679.92
P&P £9.95

The impressive 50" NU7400 smart TV from Samsung boasts superb picture quality with incredible HRD 10+ technology, and Dynamic Crystal Colour for impressive brightness and clarity that captures every small detail in incredible high definition. Boasting a slim, streamlined design and neat cable management, this incredible TV will look sleek mounted on your wall or sitting on its stand, plus innovative Voice Assistant and Smart functionalities allow you to experience next level, intuitive home entertainment.

A spectacular summer of sport - Auto Motion Plus watch smooth action on fast-moving content; great for enhancing action movies or live sports events, so whether it's football, tennis, cricket or cycling you follow, experience every goal, deuce, run, or climb in the most immersive clarity and colour.

Dynamic Crystal Colour - experience a crystal-clear, lifelike picture with more than one billion colours - 64 times more than conventional UHD TVs, and see every colour in a rainbow or every shade in a spectacular sunset, whatever you're watching.

HDR powered by HDR 10 - experience detail in the dark shadows of a horror movie, or the bright sun-filled scenes of the latest sci-fi as HDR 10 optimises each frame of your movie or show to ensure the picture delivered to your screen is almost as detailed as in the real world.

Unparalleled picture quality - UHD Upscaling is a unique four-step picture improvement process that enables the clarity and detail of standard and High Definition content to be enhanced, so you can experience premium picture quality, whatever it is you are watching.

Voice Assistant - the intelligent voice assistant now enables you to interact with your TV by holding the dedicated microphone button on your One Remote Control. It allows you to adjust a plethora of features on the TV, simply ask it to change channel, settings or even search YouTube for the latest viral sensation.

Turn the front room into your own personal arcade - stream and play games in an instant with cloud gaming, use high speed gaming modes that offer Samsung's lowest ever lag times, and take your PC gaming to the big screen with Steam Link.

One Remote - control all of your compatible devices with the included One Remote, so you don't have to keep several separate controllers to hand. To make things even more simple, Samsung's Universal Guide tailors recommendations just for you so there's less searching for something to watch too.

Effortlessly smart - the clever Smart Hub functionality of this TV allows you to access and toggle through streaming services, apps and channels with unparalleled ease, making your experience faster, smoother and more efficient, all powered by the Quad Core processor to boost performance.

Superior control - connect your smartphone to this TV for an innovative way to watch and browse content that enables you to continue watching your favourite programme when you’re on the go. It also lets you select different channels and even challenge friends to games using your smartphone as the controller .

Clean cable solution - with clutter-free, stylish cable management at the back, this TV is designed with handy grooves to thread the cables through, while the stand lets you clip cables to it, keeping everything out of sight and leaving the elegant, minimal TV design uncompromised. This ensures a clean clutter-free back and means the NU7400 looks good from every angle.

Samsung TVPlus - enjoy easy access to the latest movies via your TV guide in addition to all your traditional TV channels. Whether you’re browsing for the latest Hollywood blockbuster or trying to find Ultra HD content, expand your viewing options through a wealth of additional Smart channels with Samsung TV Plus. Watch subscription-free content with on-air and catch-up services including: Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My5; Amazon 4K, Netflix 4K and more

What’s in the box?

Samsung NU7400 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV
1 x One Remote Control
1 x AC power cord
1 x user guide
One year manufacturer's warranty

Delivered directly from Samsung: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.516063

That's actually a nice price for a branded TV with that spec. I just wish somewhere like AVforums had members who had bought it and given some feedback. I'm after a TV that size for the bedroom/gaming, but it would be replacing a Panasonic plasma, and I fear it will pale in comparison, despite my plasma being 1080p.

That's actually a nice price for a branded TV with that spec. I just wish somewhere like AVforums had members who had bought it and given some feedback. I'm after a TV that size for the bedroom/gaming, but it would be replacing a Panasonic plasma, and I fear it will pale in comparison, despite my plasma being 1080p.

thing is if its a brand new model launch on Q that means hardly anyone would of tried it yet if purshased it at all

Latest posts

Back