Westmore Beauty TSV 05/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never heard of them but a quick Google tells me they have been in Hollywood since 1917 and founded the first studio hair and makeup department. Interesting background!

Here's a link to details for the body coverage product - £30.45 delivered as a single item so the TSV is a good offer to try it. Two colour options Natural or Golden radiance.

Westmore Beauty 3 Piece Hollywood Special Effects Cosmetics Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236143

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236900

QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

Get that coveted Hollywood glow with this Special Effects trio from Westmore Beauty, featuring the dual-purpose Body Coverage Perfector illuminator and camouflage complete with a mitt for application, plus 60 Second Eye Effects Tinted Firming Gel for a more radiant eye look, and Red Carpet Lashes mascara to complete your glowing complexion. Perfect the appearance of your skin and get flutter-ready lashes with this collection that brings Tinseltown glamour to you.

Your naturally perfected look - choose your ideal shade of the Body Coverage Perfector long-wearing body make-up and apply to any areas needed. Help to create a similarly flawless look for the face when you apply 60 Second Eye Effects Tinted Firming Gel to the under-eye area. This fantastic product will help you look instantly more awake and also aims to improve the appearance of this area in the long term. Complete your fresh-faced look with Red Carpet Lashes.

Keep your glow going - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in 60 days, at today's brilliant price.

Contains:

1 x Body Coverage Perfector (100ml) in your choice of Golden Radiance (for medium to tan skin) or Natural Radiance (for light to medium skin) - a long-wearing product designed to help camouflage imperfections on your legs and body for a smooth, radiant-looking appearance
1 x 60 Second Eye Effects Tinted Firming Gel (10ml) - an innovative, tinted gel that works to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, dark circles and under-eye puffiness
1 x Red Carpet Lashes (12g) - helps to lengthen, curl, and add volume to the look of your lashes
1 x Dual Action Body Coverage Perfector Mitt

How to apply:
Body Coverage Perfector:

Using the Dual Action Body Coverage Perfector Mitt, massage the cream formula in an upward and outward motion onto arms, legs, or anywhere on the body that needs perfecting
After applying, gently pat over application area in the same sequence as application with the opposite side of the mitt
After patting, allow product to fully dry for 2 - 3 minutes before applying clothing
Wash hands after each use with soap and water

60 Second Eye Effects Tinted Firming Gel:

Apply before make-up onto skin cleansed with an oil-free cleanser
Do not apply moisturiser
Dispense a small pea-sized amount of product onto fingertip
Sweep gel under your eyes, starting at the inner corner and blending outward over fine lines, wrinkles and under-eye bags
Blend evenly with light sweeping motions
To set gel, gently tap fingertip over application area
Fan with fingers and keep facial muscles at rest for a full 60 seconds while product is drying

Red Carpet Lashes:

Beginning at the base of your lashes, apply outwards and upwards towards your lash tips, wriggling the wand slightly to help separate and coat lashes
Apply additional coats as desired to build impact

There must be 1001 beauty companies throughout the world, and QVC seems to have over half of them ! all giving the same advice, all alleging to do the same job, all having TSV's that range between £30 - £40.

I'm still waiting for the perfect blusher - one that doesn't disappear after a couple of hours, unless I slap it on like a clown ! I realise not touching one's face helps, but who doesn't ? whether its using a napkin, using a tissue, putting on specs etc etc, my face looks great when I first go out, but 2 hours later my lipstick needs reapplying, my blusher has gone, and its only my foundation that prevents me looking like a cadaver ! (Oh, and yes, I've used the very cheapest AND the most expensive blusher in my quest for perfection)

There must be 1001 beauty companies throughout the world, and QVC seems to have over half of them ! all giving the same advice, all alleging to do the same job, all having TSV's that range between £30 - £40.

I'm still waiting for the perfect blusher - one that doesn't disappear after a couple of hours, unless I slap it on like a clown ! I realise not touching one's face helps, but who doesn't ? whether its using a napkin, using a tissue, putting on specs etc etc, my face looks great when I first go out, but 2 hours later my lipstick needs reapplying, my blusher has gone, and its only my foundation that prevents me looking like a cadaver ! (Oh, and yes, I've used the very cheapest AND the most expensive blusher in my quest for perfection)

The perfect blusher is out there, I'm sure it is, & I'm also searching for it. I've tried plenty over the years & have had many disasters from emulating Aunt Sally through to a good impersonation of Corpse Bride. I did think I had found the perfect one a few years ago, it was called Genie but sadly it appears to have disappeared. I've just ordered one from Look Fabulous Forever so I'll see how that one performs.

Glad its not just me Twilight. All very well having the demo's to show how to apply - well its not exactly rocket science, I just want a formulae that has staying power without looking like - as you say, Aunt Sally. That's the trouble calling it 'blusher', it looks like a blush, for just an hour, then it disappears.

I'm wondering, with it being called Westmore, and the Hollywood connection. A top make up artist credited on a lot of the films from the golden age was one Bud Westmore. Soooooooooo........ just wondering ! (I'm a bit of a film buff).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bud_Westmore this seems to bear out that there is a Westmore beauty co.

I'm wondering, with it being called Westmore, and the Hollywood connection. A top make up artist credited on a lot of the films from the golden age was one Bud Westmore. Soooooooooo........ just wondering ! (I'm a bit of a film buff).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bud_Westmore this seems to bear out that there is a Westmore beauty co.

Westmore Beauty was started by Mckenzie Westmore, her grandfather Monte was brother of Bud's.

Just had a quick look and caught Alison Young on with Westmore foundation, I don't shop with QVC anymore but even I was thinking for goodness sake, name the shade the models are wearing! Like Deborah Anne for instance, she was putting on the foundation and not one of them said the colour. I thought how difficult it must be for QVC customers who have to guess the colour they need because the shades are hardly ever discussed which I find odd, but they sell, and I suppose at the end of the day, that's all the resident beauty "expert" aims for, I was going to say "presenter" but she doesn't even do that right.

They all get away with murder!! Wouldn't last on retailing on the DHS!! IW Mr Mason selling a hose pipe exclusive to them despite Amazon selling it cheaper!!Salt mine needed urgently

Latest posts

Back