Dooley & Bourke bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
This show is on in the background. I wanted to watch it because I’ve read about the brand on a Florida forum and might have a mooch in their store when I’m there !

But the only fly in the ointment is Chloe Everton. What a pain in the butt she is. Unwatchable. The poor American guest doesn’t seem to understand much of what CE says. I wish she’d let the guest talk us through the style, design, type of leather, size, inside zip pockets etc. But no, it’s all about Chloe, and it’s all about limited stock, sold, items in baskets but not checked out. As for her “power walk” around the studio with a bag over her arm, so embarrassing.

Not more handbags?! With Kipling, LG, Radley etc how many bags to people need?

I think QVC should launch a new channel - "SilentQ." It could be a QVC with subtitles and / or a sign language interpreter.

I meant Dooney not Dooley. Auto spell check will get me into serious trouble one day !

They had Radley bags on earlier with various patches in garish colours and of course that Scottie dog logo. They seem to be pushing bags a lot at the moment on QVC.

I have a couple of Dooney and Bourke handbags, bought in Las Vegas...they aren’t the leather ones though and they were a lot less expensive...I thought they would have done a selection of bangs in all materials, not just the all leather (quite boring colour imo)range. I also got coin purses to match the bags I got, they were fun too...

Latest posts

Back