Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 09/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's the only item that gets the hard flog ! (like most of the other ranges), yet I find buying trousers are notoriously hard to buy off selly telly. I prefer the DHS, and an armful of varying sizes, lengths and colours as I march to the changing room - at least I shove them back on the spare rail instead of it costing me the price of returns.

Trousers are my nemesis. I`m 5ft 9" in bare feet and finding them long enough is no easy task and sometimes even a supposed long length trouser isn`t long enough because so many brands class a 31" inside leg as long. At the other end of the scale I recently ordered a pair of ivory pull on wide leg palazzos from Marks which according to the size chart should have been a 33" inside leg ( perfect for me ) but turned out to be so long they would have been long enough for a 10 ft tall giant. There is no way i`d ever risk Q`s ridiculous p and p simply to try on something especially trousers.

I agree Vienna, the sizing of trousers is something only a store like M & S can pull off because they have many varieties. QVC have either High St sizing or the S M L route with 29 or 31 leg. Everyone of us is a different shape. You cant get them long enough, I like to show my ankle, then if they're the right length they're normally too tight on the hips and too gappy on the waist. I cant afford the p & p so wont take the risk.

Ruth Langsford Cotton Twill Crop Trousers Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172524

Ruth Langsford Cotton Twill Crop Trousers Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172525

QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.96
P&P £2.95
or 2 Easy Pays of £17.98

These stylish regular-length, cropped trousers from Ruth Langsford come in a comfortable, lightweight stretch cotton and feature five pockets with rivet detailing, contrasting orange stitching around the button-hole and a gold-tone branded plaque on the back pocket. Available in two lengths and four versatile colours, these flattering trousers are perfect for warmer weather and can be styled in so many ways.

Perfectly put together - Ruth has worked closely with our expert team to create the perfect fit for you that's both comfortable and stylish.

What's your colour? With four great shades on offer, there's something to suit all tastes. The Black, Navy and Stone are classics, while the Sunset Red is perfect for adding vibrant colour to your summer wardrobe. They're also available in two lengths: Petite and Regular, so you can find the perfect fit for you.

Style it up - these trousers are so versatile and easy to wear, whether for casual daytime looks with trainers and a T-shirt, or dressed up for the evening with heels, a floaty blouse and sparkly jewellery.

Button fastening
Five belt loops
96% cotton, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Stone
Sunset Red

She has a double page spread in the Mail today and is actually featuring her Q designs and some accessories in some pictures.

I wonder if Ruth wore one of her creations going to the palace with Eamonnn last week.

Latest posts

Back