Elemis TSV 08/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would like to try the rose cleansing balm and whilst I appreciate it's unlikely to appear in a tsv, it would be nice if elemis would put a little sample in the tsv for buyers to try

I love the cleansing balm (I've never tried the Emma Hardie one)but I have several pots of each TSV component in the beauty stash I shall have to stick to my guns and not get this. I had just decided to abandon Elemis as they only do the 30ml creams and are pretty pricey. I prefer Decleor TSVs on the whole. In the past I would just have snapped this up regardless of the size of the stash!

I love the cleansing balm (I've never tried the Emma Hardie one)but I have several pots of each TSV component in the beauty stash I shall have to stick to my guns and not get this. I had just decided to abandon Elemis as they only do the 30ml creams and are pretty pricey. I prefer Decleor TSVs on the whole. In the past I would just have snapped this up regardless of the size of the stash!

I just don't get the hype about the PCMC, have used both versions and for me, they are ordinary moisturizers with prices too high. I would never buy Elemis products if not in a TSV (except the 200ml pot of the cleansing balm) because in my view, they don't deliver. For that, I prefer Alpha-H and others.

I love PCMC, the reason it's not heavy on the skin and has never upset my skin. I just go back to it like an old friend. Agree about never buying unless on offer never have paid full price for it. Alpha H would break me out like hell and I would end up on a 3-month course of antibiotics! Cannot use anything with the acids in it big red lumps within 10 minutes.

Having tried other brands of skincare, most recently Clarins, I always come back to PCMC. It's such a relief to apply it again after trying other things.
I'm going to stick with it now, and stop being tempted by big displays and offers in stores, it's too easy to get drawn in by them.

I've got a sample of the marine oil, it's lovely.

The link I posted leads to the QVC UK homepage, the communtiy page, where the blogs are. Everyone can see that looking at the URL.

Referring to alternatives to the cleansing balm: Has anyone tried No 7's cleansing balm? Is it any good? I have noticed that there is new packaging in the cleansing range and apparently they also changed the hot cloth cleanser as well as the melting gel cleanser (love both in the old versions) which received bad reviews.

Latest posts

Back