Elemis TSV 08/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The link I posted leads to the QVC UK homepage, the communtiy page, where the blogs are. Everyone can see that looking at the URL.

on my computer & many other peoples clicking your link says the following just so you know "Your connection is not secure

The owner of blogs.qvcuk.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites"

so i was just trying to help people get around this issue which i hope was ok

Elemis 4 Piece Pro Collagen Anti-Ageing Heroes Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234792

Auto-Delivery Elemis 4 Piece Pro Collagen Anti-Ageing Heroes Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237172

QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.96
P&P £5.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £16.24

This four-piece skincare collection from Elemis offers a selection of iconic products from their lauded Pro-Collagen range, including targeted Advanced Eye Treatment, luxurious Marine Facial Oil, hydrating Cleansing Balm and your choice of Original or Ultra-Rich Marine Cream. If youre looking to create a more radiant, hydrated and refined skin look, this glow-boosting Elemis set will be perfect for you.

From the experts at Elemis - with over 25 years developing skincare treatments, Elemis take pride in developing products that will help to target your various complexion concerns and leave you feeling more confident.

Get to know Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised skin look.

Your complete skincare routine - offering a cleanser, eye cream, facial oil and moisturiser, this edit has everything you need to create a pampering yet easy-to-use regime you'll enjoy both morning and evening. Mix and match these products in with your current routine or use this collection alone, you'll love the results either way.

Upgrade your routine with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once more in 60 days' time, at today’s brilliant price.

Both options contain:

1 x Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml) - this targeted eye cream works to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your delicate eye area, and promote a more youthful look. Contains padina pavonica and linseed extract
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Facial Oil (15ml) - a luxurious oil formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, and promote a more plump, hydrated and even skin look. Infused with white poppy seed oils and a trio of seaweed extracts, including padina pavonica, golden seaweed and Roaring Water Kelp
1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (105g) - features a signature blend of geranium, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, ho wood, orange, menthol and clove, all blended with the highest-quality wheat germ and oat, starflower and elderberry oils, perfectly fused with mimosa and rose wax
1 x small vanity bag

Make your choice:
Original option contains:

1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - an award-winning beauty icon, this gel-cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and improving the look of your complexion. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella - along with ginkgo biloba and rose and mimosa absolutes

Or:
Ultra-Rich option contains:

1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (30ml) - specially formulated for dry complexions; with the three seaweeds padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella, as well as ginkgo biloba blended with precious rose and mimosa absolutes

How to use:
Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment:

Morning and evening, dispense one to two drops onto your ring fingers and lightly pat around your eye contour

Pro-Collagen Marine Facial Oil:

Massage three to four drops over your face and neck every morning and evening, before serum and moisturiser
Gently place your hands onto your chin and sweep alternate hands along your jawline to your ears
Slide your hands to your nose and glide across your cheeks and temples

Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm: For daily cleansing:

Smooth over face, neck and décolleté, gently massaging into skin
Moisten fingertips, continue to massage, before removing with warm cleansing cloth

As a mask:

Smooth generously over your face and neck with dry fingers
Massage to warm the skin and loosen the balm
Leave for 10 minutes, and hold a very warm cleansing cloth over the skin
Practice abdominal breathing while you relax and inhale the exquisite aroma
Gently wipe away

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:

Apply every morning, and evening if desired
Use a pea-sized amount and warm in your palms before applying to your face, neck, décolleté and around the eye area

ml for ml
Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm 105g Worth £41.04 cost £14.48
Pro Collagen Marine Cream (Original or Ultra Rich) 30ml Worth £52.00 cost £18.34
Pro Collagen Marine Oil 15ml Worth £65.00 cost £22.93
Pro Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment 15ml Worth £43.00 cost £15.16
Total Worth £201.04 total cost incl p&p £70.91

Great deal, not buying myself, have a stash of Decleor still to use.

I have ordered mine, this is the first beauty tsv I have got since the last November decleor one. I know I will use and like it all and it's good value imo. I really must get through some of my stash though:mysmilie_50:

Referring to alternatives to the cleansing balm: Has anyone tried No 7's cleansing balm? Is it any good? I have noticed that there is new packaging in the cleansing range and apparently they also changed the hot cloth cleanser as well as the melting gel cleanser (love both in the old versions) which received bad reviews.[/QUO

Nobody has tried the new cleansing balm?

Looked at the ingredients in the PC facial oil and it has peppermint and camphor, I would be very wary if you have sensitive skin. I know I would not chance it. The gold coloured bottle broke me out in big red lumps.

My tsv arrived today. Very pleased with it but then I was always going to be. Seems that the next tsv will be 16th September and will include the oxygenating night cream and the peptide night cream-oil plus two new peptide additions, no more info given on them but could be interesting

Referring to alternatives to the cleansing balm: Has anyone tried No 7's cleansing balm? Is it any good? I have noticed that there is new packaging in the cleansing range and apparently they also changed the hot cloth cleanser as well as the melting gel cleanser (love both in the old versions) which received bad reviews.[/QUO

Nobody has tried the new cleansing balm?

I didn't know they had one but will have to look for it when next near a large Boots. I wonder if it smells as nice as the Elemis one.

I didn't know they had one but will have to look for it when next near a large Boots. I wonder if it smells as nice as the Elemis one.

I think the balm is quite new, at least for me.

Don't think it willl smell alike, but who knows? My fiancé is going to be in London in October (Football at Wembley,and I cannot go.:-() and I am already writing a list for him so that he can buy the balm and other things for me at Boots. It would be very nice of you if you could try the balm (smell) and then report on here.:) I also like the Elemis cleansing balm, but my hero is the one from Emma Hardie. Haven't tried Elemmis' rose version though.

Last edited:
I decided to treat myself to an Elemis TSV the first in a long time.Arrived today & have just cleansed, applied oil,Eye serum & PCMC rich in my case.Smell gorgeous & feel great, at my age can I ask for more!?

It would be very nice of you if you could try the balm (smell) and then report on here.:) I also like the Elemis cleansing balm, but my hero is the one from Emma Hardie. Haven't tried Elemmis' rose version though.
I have made a note on my "local" and "next town over" shopping lists to try to smell the balm for you even if I don't buy it. May not be possible of course!

I've noticed it's only the "prestige" brands now like Elemis that get the Alison Young (the beauty "expert") treatment as opposed to other beauty brands that (unfortunately for the buyer) get Jill Franks, maybe Alison Young doesn't want to be associated as much now with the cheaper brands. Also noticed Elemis are on multiple times through the day, again unlike like other beauty brands that pop up once only or twice through the day. Favouritism? I think so.

Elemis give QVC the biggest deals for their brand, usually max easy pay this is what pulls the customers in big time. You read the Q Facebook and it is endless if this had been on easy pay I would buy. So Elemis going back to the 90s has been one of the biggest sellers for QVC, it Liz Earle and Decleor I will say. Elemis give the biggest amount of stock and perhaps the biggest percentage of profit to QVC? So many beauty brands have come and gone over the years from QVC they really want to keep their golden geese happy so loads of airtime for the big three beauty brands.

Keeley told us that one of the Elemis products literally blew her socks off. That would be interesting to see.

The auto delivery option isn't tempting is it, another £6 postage, no bag and no easy pay, you may as well just get two first time round.

How nice of you!

Ani, I have been to Boots and found the balm although I didn't buy it.Sadly there wasn't a tester so I couldn't dig into it but it looked quite solid to me rather like those tubs of Palmers Cocoa Butter and with that I find it a bit of an effort to warm it and get enough out for application. As it comes boxed I had to open it and smell it a bit surreptitiously and it didn't have the luxurious smell of Elemis. I would says it was a very light floral if anything, perhaps a bit of YC Clean Cotton about it. Overall it seemed a bit disappointing.

Thank you so much! When reading "solid" and "floral", the Clinique Cleansing Balm comes to my mind. Didn't like it that much, but I am sure I will try the No7 version in autumn.

Latest posts

Back