When is Tempur coming to QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Gin Queen

Registered Shopper
As much as I HATE the fact that they keep advertising their own company when people are watching it already (I’m sure they can afford to pay for advertising on ‘normal’ channels, as if some random travel agency can in the southwest, it can’t make that much of a dent in their pockets - I digress....) - I did see an ad saying that Tempur was coming soon to QVC Extra (as I only have freeview, I don’t actually get that channel but will regularly check on the app search engine....) just wondered when? As someone that is an awful sleeper, I really like the idea of the 30 day MBG as if it works, then I’ll happily pay £90 approx. for a pillow with the option of returning it? Obviously I hope it works and would even get the mattress if I know it could be returned. Anyone out there have any thoughts on Tempur - I know we’re all different and some of you lucky folk can fall asleep anywhere, wish I could! X

Last edited:
Memory foam is comfortable but hot. Very, very hot. It retains all your body heat, which can be lovely when you get up for a freezing nocturnal loo visit on a cold night, but it was hopeless for menopausal me!

Every now and then Tempur give away a small pillow FREE if you visit a stockist and get a form to say you've been there. This event has been on recently, not sure if it still is. They then post it to you.

I got one, I use it on my armchair while watching TV in the evening.

As much as I HATE the fact that they keep advertising their own company when people are watching it already (I’m sure they can afford to pay for advertising on ‘normal’ channels, as if some random travel agency can in the southwest, it can’t make that much of a dent in their pockets - I digress....) - I did see an ad saying that Tempur was coming soon to QVC Extra (as I only have freeview, I don’t actually get that channel but will regularly check on the app search engine....) just wondered when? As someone that is an awful sleeper, I really like the idea of the 30 day MBG as if it works, then I’ll happily pay £90 approx. for a pillow with the option of returning it? Obviously I hope it works and would even get the mattress if I know it could be returned. Anyone out there have any thoughts on Tempur - I know we’re all different and some of you lucky folk can fall asleep anywhere, wish I could! X
I think one can watch the QVC Extra on computer where you watch it live, but I may be wrong; it has tabs for different QVC channels.
I tried a Tempur pillow an a shop and it was very hard for my liking, I’d suggest trying it in the shop first if this is possible. Also the pillow was heavy so I would imagine QVC charging £7-8 pnp.

it was due back in march for sleep month but ive been finding items for a while now

Thanks SCW - I thought one of the presenters mentioned it during sleep month, was hoping you might know
Unfortunately the only thing that comes up for me is a pair of Skechers boots with Temp in to the title, lol!

We got a 90 day offer when we bought our bed from Benson's. The only stipulation was you had to have a mattress protector

Thanks SCW - I thought one of the presenters mentioned it during sleep month, was hoping you might know
Unfortunately the only thing that comes up for me is a pair of Skechers boots with Temp in to the title, lol!

nothing will come up yet as none of them are live to buy but if i get chance later il have a rummage just for you & make a nice list & will post it in here

I would like to have a squashier mattress but they are very expensive. I'd thought about getting 8 Primark memory foam pillows and covering my bed with them, however I doubt this would work in practice.

Memory foam is comfortable but hot. Very, very hot. It retains all your body heat, which can be lovely when you get up for a freezing nocturnal loo visit on a cold night, but it was hopeless for menopausal me!

We have 2 pillows and they are heavy and hot but do soften and get comfortable eventually.

I have a memory foam 4” topper bought from QVC probably 10 years ago. It is still really comfortable. I have changed my mattress underneath in the meantime. It is probably keeps the bed a little hotter but even in summer I am ok as my bedroom face so north and is cool.

its all live & on QVC extra

21/05/2018 15:00-16:00 TEMPUR More
22/05/2018 12:00-13:00 TEMPUR More
24/05/2018 18:00-19:00 TEMPUR More
27/05/2018 13:00-14:00 TEMPUR More
29/05/2018 15:00-16:00 TEMPUR More
03/06/2018 23:00-00:00

A thousand quid for a mattress! Oh my goodness! QVC really are good at taking aa normal item and then touting the most expensive version of that item.

I can just imagine all the false oohing and aaaahing as the presenters ham it up to get the comfort factor across. I can just imagine Charlie Brook doing his slow talking. I'm sure the Tempur mattress is very good, however I'm simply not going to spend a grand on a mattress

That's only a cheap old one. The supreme is £1545 for a king size. I've slept on one of these, and didn't really like it. A strange sensation, and got very hot.

That's only a cheap old one. The supreme is £1545 for a king size. I've slept on one of these, and didn't really like it. A strange sensation, and got very hot.

I saw one in a bed shop years ago. It had a sort of cubed structure to it - a bit like those blocks of jelly my grandmother used to use. It did feel very comfortable, however the cost is prohibitive for many. I've half a mind to order one and try it out on the 30 day MBG. You'd really need to try something out like this and I guess this is one of the times when it might make sense to purchase from QVC (unless there are trials available direct from tempur or other retailers).

Latest posts

Back