Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co. Cotton Jersey Maxi Dress & Waterfall Cardigan Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170866

Denim & Co. Cotton Jersey Maxi Dress & Waterfall Cardigan Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173927

QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

This sleeveless regular-length maxi dress from Denim & Co features an all-over colourful tonal leaf print, has a V-neckline and side vents at the hemline, and it is accompanied by a plain shrug in a complementary shade, with 3/4 length sleeves and a waterfall front. Looking for the perfect sartorial solution for all the special events in your social calendar this season? You've found it.

Twin set or go solo - while these two pieces look fabulous teamed together to create a stylish look for a special occasion, they will also look fantastic worn separately. Add interest and layering by teaming the shrug with your fave jeans and T-shirt looks; or team the sleeveless maxi with elegant flats, a wide-brimmed hat and bold gold jewellery to create a great summer holiday look - cruise anyone?

Colours for all tastes - with five great tonal colours to choose from there's something for everyone - if you love classic tones then Black, Navy or Olive will be just for you; while fans of pops of colour will love the Purple and Coral options.

And breathe - in a soft stretch cotton fabric this great dress and shrug will help keep you cool in the warmer weather and it will skim your figure to create a sleek silhouette.

95% cotton; 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Navy Multi - light blue print on a navy base; light blue shrug
Purple Multi - medium purple print on a deep purple base; medium purple shrug
Coral Multi - light salmon print on a rich coral base; light salmon shrug
Black Multi - grey and white print of a black base; white shrug
Olive Multi - pale olive print on a deep olive base; pale olive shrug

All measurements are approximate

Two maxi dresses, albeit one also has a shrug, within five days - not much imagination QVC.

thats because people last year kept wanting more & more maxi dresses & thats what they have responded to
Agreed, I love a maxi & some of my best have been from the Q; my first purchase from them in months was a Coco Bianco dress (not the TSV) last Friday & it's really lovely. I did buy one last year & keep saying it was from 'Belle de Jour' but that would have made it a very different dress :blush:

Latest posts

Back