Vionic Footwear TSV 14/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like them & having worn toe posts for years I think my feet have got a memory so I never have any issues. However, what impressed me most was a presentation lasting more than six minutes that didn't include references to social media, personal stories or private jokes. As an old television advert used to say: "What a refreshing change".

Vionic Orthotic Rest Tropez Perforated Toe Post Sandal with FMT Technology
Item Number: 170083
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.96
P&P £4.95

These Rest Tropez toe-post sandals from Vionic feature on-trend perforated detailing on the T-bar that leads up to a strap with adjustable buckle fastening at the side, plus a podiatrist-designed microfibre-wrapped EVA mid-sole for shock absorption and added comfort. Perfect for days out in the sun, when you don't want to compromise on style, these fashionable summer sandals are specially designed with your comfort in mind.

A name you can trust - these sandals feature a podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with FMT (Foot Motion Technology) and a deep heel cup, which helps to stabilise, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while being worn. Recommended by the well-known M.D Dr Andrew Weil.

Choose your shade - with seven gorgeous colours to choose from, you're spoilt for choice. Take your pick from classic Black, White or Navy in patent finishes or go for a pop of colour with the Red Patent option. The Champagne, Pewter and Rose Gold options offer a fashionable metallic look, which is so popular right now.

Durable rubber outer sole with textured tread for traction
EVA footbed features orthotic technology that promotes natural alignment from the ground up
Outer and sole: manmade; inner: textile
Buckle fastening
Heel height: 3.5cm (1.4")

Colour options:

Black Patent
Rose Gold
Champagne
Navy Patent
White Patent
Pewter
Red Patent

Please note: these sandals fit true to size however if you’re a half size, we would recommend you go down a half size.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170083

I have never been able to wear toe posts,in fact I am now unable to wear any flat shoes, even my slippers have to have a little heel...thank gawd for wedges.:mysmilie_59:

I got the last TSV & have been pleased with them but wouldn’t want to pay the full price.I have enough sandals now as the Birkies I have are going on forever and I cannot wear toe posts.Still wish Q did Birkenstocks it took me years to find some that fitted me but they are never off my feet now & wear them around the house instead of slippers.

Latest posts

Back