Sbc tsv 15/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Get Glowing! Enough of the hints, here’s the full SBC Gels Today’s Special Value Collection. The brand new Coconut & Plumeria Shower melt and Shimmer Skincare Gel is richer than any other formula to give even dehydrated skin a healthy glow. Also a litre size of our new and refreshed Aloe Vera Bath & Shower Gel AND essential propolis . Don’t miss the launch on 15th June, I really think you may need to be pretty quick on this on

Sounds quite nice. I'm still smarting from missing that set with Aloe Vera gel and Propolis on Got To Have It Day.

Any idea on price SCW? Looks quite good for this time of year, suffering with itchy, prickly heat skin so this could help.

price is never confirmed till the day & even then it can change

The last couple of years, you have given us the price on here 2-5 days before the day of the SBC TSV. Were they unconfirmed guesses as they were very accurate? Can you "guess" again for us now?

The last couple of years, you have given us the price on here 2-5 days before the day of the SBC TSV. Were they unconfirmed guesses as they were very accurate? Can you "guess" again for us now?

If I was to hazard a guess Andi, I'd say about £30 seems about right for that sized set, even the non TSV sets are on their website are not much more than that :mysmilie_3:

Oh dear. The Coconut & Plumeria stuff - Plumeria is Frangipani and I'm sure I hated the Elemis Frangipani. I think I've talked myself out of this TSV after all that. I'm off to sulk in the corner about that recent SBC OTO I missed .. and yes, I know it was my own fault and I should have realised it was a one-off, exclusive, once in a lifetime, never to be repeated, here today, gone tomorrow, limited quantity deal so please nobody remind me (not that most of you would!).
:wink:

Oh dear. The Coconut & Plumeria stuff - Plumeria is Frangipani and I'm sure I hated the Elemis Frangipani. I think I've talked myself out of this TSV after all that. I'm off to sulk in the corner about that recent SBC OTO I missed .. and yes, I know it was my own fault and I should have realised it was a one-off, exclusive, once in a lifetime, never to be repeated, here today, gone tomorrow, limited quantity deal so please nobody remind me (not that most of you would!).

TBH im surprised it even made it to air at the rate it was selling before hand

There are a few sets on their website, check it out tomorrow morning and you never know, there could be a set reduced, feature or OTO......stranger things :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back