Sbc tsv 15/06/18 - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    price is never confirmed till the day & even then it can change
    The last couple of years, you have given us the price on here 2-5 days before the day of the SBC TSV. Were they unconfirmed guesses as they were very accurate? Can you "guess" again for us now?

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    The last couple of years, you have given us the price on here 2-5 days before the day of the SBC TSV. Were they unconfirmed guesses as they were very accurate? Can you "guess" again for us now?
    i sometimes put a guide price which means absoutly nothing if i want to put one but i dont always

Post Thanks / Like

If I was to hazard a guess Andi, I'd say about 30 seems about right for that sized set, even the non TSV sets are on their website are not much more than that
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

about 28 + post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    If I was to hazard a guess Andi, I'd say about 30 seems about right for that sized set, even the non TSV sets are on their website are not much more than that
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    about 28 + post
    I think you're right - that's about the ball park figure. Many thanks.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes lynnonthelake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. The Coconut & Plumeria stuff - Plumeria is Frangipani and I'm sure I hated the Elemis Frangipani. I think I've talked myself out of this TSV after all that. I'm off to sulk in the corner about that recent SBC OTO I missed .. and yes, I know it was my own fault and I should have realised it was a one-off, exclusive, once in a lifetime, never to be repeated, here today, gone tomorrow, limited quantity deal so please nobody remind me (not that most of you would!).

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. The Coconut & Plumeria stuff - Plumeria is Frangipani and I'm sure I hated the Elemis Frangipani. I think I've talked myself out of this TSV after all that. I'm off to sulk in the corner about that recent SBC OTO I missed .. and yes, I know it was my own fault and I should have realised it was a one-off, exclusive, once in a lifetime, never to be repeated, here today, gone tomorrow, limited quantity deal so please nobody remind me (not that most of you would!).
    TBH im surprised it even made it to air at the rate it was selling before hand

Post Thanks / Like

There are a few sets on their website, check it out tomorrow morning and you never know, there could be a set reduced, feature or OTO......stranger things

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=SUPERCOOLWILLOW;922549]thats why they called it got to have it day as it was a one time deal only for that day or while stocks last never to be repeated[/QUOTE

Oops, wrong place.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Sounds quite nice. I'm still smarting from missing that set with Aloe Vera gel and Propolis on Got To Have It Day.
    Couple of quid dearer Andi, but that never to be reapeted set......guess what?.....it's back! http://www.qvcuk.com/SBC-5-Piece-Com...1.html?sc=SRCH