Sbc tsv 15/06/18 - Page 2
Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up









    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 27
    1. #11
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      3,700
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default


      ADVERTISING


      Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
      price is never confirmed till the day & even then it can change
      The last couple of years, you have given us the price on here 2-5 days before the day of the SBC TSV. Were they unconfirmed guesses as they were very accurate? Can you "guess" again for us now?
       

    2. #12
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      23,139
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      ADVERTISING
      Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
      The last couple of years, you have given us the price on here 2-5 days before the day of the SBC TSV. Were they unconfirmed guesses as they were very accurate? Can you "guess" again for us now?
      i sometimes put a guide price which means absoutly nothing if i want to put one but i dont always

    3. #13
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      6,834
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
      The last couple of years, you have given us the price on here 2-5 days before the day of the SBC TSV. Were they unconfirmed guesses as they were very accurate? Can you "guess" again for us now?
      If I was to hazard a guess Andi, I'd say about 30 seems about right for that sized set, even the non TSV sets are on their website are not much more than that
      Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
       

    4. #14
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      23,139
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      about 28 + post

    5. #15
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      3,700
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      If I was to hazard a guess Andi, I'd say about 30 seems about right for that sized set, even the non TSV sets are on their website are not much more than that
      Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
      about 28 + post
      I think you're right - that's about the ball park figure. Many thanks.
      Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
      Likes lynnonthelake liked this post
       

    6. #16
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      3,700
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Oh dear. The Coconut & Plumeria stuff - Plumeria is Frangipani and I'm sure I hated the Elemis Frangipani. I think I've talked myself out of this TSV after all that. I'm off to sulk in the corner about that recent SBC OTO I missed .. and yes, I know it was my own fault and I should have realised it was a one-off, exclusive, once in a lifetime, never to be repeated, here today, gone tomorrow, limited quantity deal so please nobody remind me (not that most of you would!).
       

    7. #17
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      23,139
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
      Oh dear. The Coconut & Plumeria stuff - Plumeria is Frangipani and I'm sure I hated the Elemis Frangipani. I think I've talked myself out of this TSV after all that. I'm off to sulk in the corner about that recent SBC OTO I missed .. and yes, I know it was my own fault and I should have realised it was a one-off, exclusive, once in a lifetime, never to be repeated, here today, gone tomorrow, limited quantity deal so please nobody remind me (not that most of you would!).
      TBH im surprised it even made it to air at the rate it was selling before hand

    8. #18
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      6,834
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
      Oh dear. The Coconut & Plumeria stuff - Plumeria is Frangipani and I'm sure I hated the Elemis Frangipani. I think I've talked myself out of this TSV after all that. I'm off to sulk in the corner about that recent SBC OTO I missed .. and yes, I know it was my own fault and I should have realised it was a one-off, exclusive, once in a lifetime, never to be repeated, here today, gone tomorrow, limited quantity deal so please nobody remind me (not that most of you would!).
      There are a few sets on their website, check it out tomorrow morning and you never know, there could be a set reduced, feature or OTO......stranger things
      Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
       

    9. #19
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      6,834
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      [QUOTE=SUPERCOOLWILLOW;922549]thats why they called it got to have it day as it was a one time deal only for that day or while stocks last never to be repeated[/QUOTE

      Oops, wrong place.

    10. #20
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      6,834
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default


      ADVERTISING


      Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
      Sounds quite nice. I'm still smarting from missing that set with Aloe Vera gel and Propolis on Got To Have It Day.
      Couple of quid dearer Andi, but that never to be reapeted set......guess what?.....it's back! http://www.qvcuk.com/SBC-5-Piece-Com...1.html?sc=SRCH
      Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
       

    Advertising

    Advertising

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •