Sbc tsv 15/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You are an absolute star! That doesn't come up if you just search SBC on the website but you've taken the trouble to go and look for it for me. How lovely are you?!

:mysmilie_508:

"How lovely are you?!" Well right back atchya :mysmilie_3:

Aw you're welcome, I knew you was disappointed missing out xx

Edit...Oh no! Just checked and it's gone again, hope you got one and I didn't get your hopes up for nothing, it was there this morning. There'll probably (fingers crossed) be a few OTOs popping up tomorrow so there could be something else there for you.

SBC 4 Piece Coconut & Plumeria Ultimate Hydrate & Refresh Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234932

Auto-Delivery SBC 4 Piece Coconut & Plumeria Ultimate Hydrate & Refresh Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236945

QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £4.95

A four-piece SBC collection including two brand new products from the launch of the Coconut & Plumeria range, including the refreshing Shimmer Skincare Gel and moisturising Shower Melt, plus soothing Aloe Vera Bath & Shower Gel and Propolis Skincare Gel. Specially chosen for this time of year, these beauty treats are ideal for using after a day in the sun, to help calm your skin and ensure you feel fabulous.

Discover Coconut & Plumeria - the latest range from SBC is all about creating a luxurious experience. You'll love the moisturising and skin-soothing experience of using the Shower Melt, followed by the Shimmer Skincare Gel. It's perfect for giving your skin a gorgeous glow in the summer months.

Stock up on body and skincare - choose our Auto Delivery option to get this collection again in 90 days at today's terrific price, so you don't have to worry about running out of these skin saviours.

Contains:

1 x NEW Coconut & Plumeria Shimmer Skincare Gel (500ml) - a hydrating gel with added shimmer that works to create a healthy-looking glow. Formulated with coconut and plumeria extract
1 x NEW Coconut & Plumeria Shower Melt (500ml) - an indulgent body cleanser infused with coconut, shea butter, papaya seed oil and plumeria extract
1 x Aloe Vera Bath & Shower Gel (1L) - this skin wash helps to gently cleanse and soothe sensitive or dry skin. Infused with lemon peel, aloe vera and cucumber
1 x Propolis Skincare Gel (250ml) - ideal for use on the face or body, to help provide a lightweight moisturising experience for any areas that feel dry or in need of extra TLC

"How lovely are you?!" Well right back atchya :mysmilie_3:

Aw you're welcome, I knew you was disappointed missing out xx

Edit...Oh no! Just checked and it's gone again, hope you got one and I didn't get your hopes up for nothing, it was there this morning. There'll probably (fingers crossed) be a few OTOs popping up tomorrow so there could be something else there for you.

So sorry for this late reply. I have been really busy some days lately, with work at odd hours, and Thursday was one such.

Anyway, I really was grateful to you for finding that set for me and yes, I did miss it! Two reasons: one, I couldn't order it when I first read your post as I was rushing out and two, I got an eye-watering quote to repair a little scrape on my car just afterwards and decided I need to cut down on "treats" for a while, especially when I have a cupboard bursting with shower gels and the like. (Mind you, it would take a lot of QVC sets to make up the cost of the car repair, even at Q prices!) Then the SBC set sold out again anyway - fate?

So, I am no less grateful to you for that info and I hope you don't think I'm not appreciative because I was and still am .... very! xxx

So sorry for this late reply. I have been really busy some days lately, with work at odd hours, and Thursday was one such.

Anyway, I really was grateful to you for finding that set for me and yes, I did miss it! Two reasons: one, I couldn't order it when I first read your post as I was rushing out and two, I got an eye-watering quote to repair a little scrape on my car just afterwards and decided I need to cut down on "treats" for a while, especially when I have a cupboard bursting with shower gels and the like. (Mind you, it would take a lot of QVC sets to make up the cost of the car repair, even at Q prices!) Then the SBC set sold out again anyway - fate?

So, I am no less grateful to you for that info and I hope you don't think I'm not appreciative because I was and still am .... very! xxx

Aw sorry you missed out Andi but you're right, were money is concerned we have to get our priorities right, your car is much, much more important than a couple of SBC Gels, I know you appreciated it so don't worry. :mysmilie_3: Anyway, treats are like busses, you see one, then another three come a long xxx. :mysmilie_17:

Aw sorry you missed out Andi but you're right, were money is concerned we have to get our priorities right, your car is much, much more important than a couple of SBC Gels, I know you appreciated it so don't worry. :mysmilie_3: Anyway, treats are like busses, you see one, then another three come a long xxx. :mysmilie_17:

Very true. I'm funny with my shopping and general spending habits. I am generally pretty cautious and never, ever buy anything without shopping around to compare prices, or checking Which and online reviews for the best buys. While I have gone through phases of splashing out like mad (albeit researched splashing out), and I love it at the time, I usually check myself after a while so I ease back and I love that feeling of self-control too! I think I will always love the thrill of spending (and I know I am lucky to be able to spend), but I'm also careful - ok, mean - and as I write, I am quite pleased I didn't buy that SBC set because I really, really did not need it. Having said that, if it comes up again at a reduced price (unlikely!!) I will be tempted and probably justify it on the basis of the value!

Very true. I'm funny with my shopping and general spending habits. I am generally pretty cautious and never, ever buy anything without shopping around to compare prices, or checking Which and online reviews for the best buys. While I have gone through phases of splashing out like mad (albeit researched splashing out), and I love it at the time, I usually check myself after a while so I ease back and I love that feeling of self-control too! I think I will always love the thrill of spending (and I know I am lucky to be able to spend), but I'm also careful - ok, mean - and as I write, I am quite pleased I didn't buy that SBC set because I really, really did not need it. Having said that, if it comes up again at a reduced price (unlikely!!) I will be tempted and probably justify it on the basis of the value!

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back