Kim & Co TSV 18/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kimmy does good maxi's in her dual length sizes, and I still wear the ditzy print spaghetti straps from years ago, but I'm over buying anything else in polyester now, so I'll pass.

Hmmm, that group shot makes it kinda obvious the dress has no shape as all the models are pulling and tugging the dress to give it definition or standing in a way that gives the illusion of a shape. Will be interested to see how this looks 'in the flesh'.

Reading the reviews on recent Kimmy tsv`s it appears people are disappointed in the fabric quality. A number of reviews have said it`s nowhere near as good, seems thinner and creasing has been an issue with some of them.
It will be interesting to see if this gets better reviews. Not my taste though.

Kim & Co Brazil Knit Cap Sleeve Maxi Dress Regular Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171117

Kim & Co Brazil Knit Cap Sleeve Maxi Dress Petite Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171118

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This gorgeous regular-length maxi dress from Kim & Co is made from the popular Brazil knit fabric and features capped sleeves with a V-neckline and twisted detail at the front. In a choice of stylish block colours and pretty prints, you'll be well-prepared when the warmer weather arrives with this lovely dress from Kim & Co.

Any occasion-ready - we bet you have some fun occasions coming up over the summer months, from BBQs to weddings. This dress can be styled with flat sandals and a denim jacket for the former, and glammed up with heels and the right accessories for the latter. Plus, the easy-care fabric won't crease easily, making it perfect for travelling with too!

Choose your size - this stylish dress comes in Regular and Petite options, so you can find the perfect length to suit you.

Colour burst - available in a variety of block colours and brand new playful prints, your wardrobe will be summer-ready in one hit.

Block colour options: 96% polyester, 4% elastane; printed options: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour/print options:

Black Multi - NEW
Blue Multi - NEW
Aqua Multi - NEW
Black
Lemon Lime
Poppy

I usually like and order Kim's TSV's, but this one is just disappointing - I think the choice of patterns/colours is just dreary - where are the lovely floral prints in bright summer colours that Kim does so well? I agree that the cut looks skimpy, and the fabric doesn't look up to her usual quality either.... oh well... that's £45 saved today.

Not fussed on this dress. Don't like the patterns at all and it doesn't look like it fits properly either. Thank goodness for that, money saved.

I don’t go for Maxi dresses but lots of people obviously do.I am trying to see someone who looks good in this offering from Kimmy,whether they are larger with curves or beanpole slim & in between.It needs more shape, more flare not just a shapeless tube.Having said that it is a zillion times better than the get up our new Duchess wore to a wedding @ the weekend & £ssssss cheaper!!

Unless whoever buys this ensures they get the correct size then I suspect the bust part will be in danger of riding up above the chesticles. Maybe that`s why you see the models pulling them down ? Stretchy polyester can sometimes have a mind of its own and a good fit is essential.

I haven't taken any notice of the tsv, I'm too short to wear a maxi (5ft3ins) I would keep falling over myself.:mysmilie_17:

I don’t go for Maxi dresses but lots of people obviously do.I am trying to see someone who looks good in this offering from Kimmy,whether they are larger with curves or beanpole slim & in between.It needs more shape, more flare not just a shapeless tube.Having said that it is a zillion times better than the get up our new Duchess wore to a wedding @ the weekend & £ssssss cheaper!!

Isn't it just ! her frock hasn't received good reviews, but I suppose she needs time to 'bed' down into The Firm (sorry, unfortunate choice of word, but I suppose that's the last thing she needs to get used to :mysmilie_17:)

Isn't it just ! her frock hasn't received good reviews, but I suppose she needs time to 'bed' down into The Firm (sorry, unfortunate choice of word, but I suppose that's the last thing she needs to get used to :mysmilie_17:)

I thought she had bedded down! That hideous frock was like a flouncy duvet cover with sleeves. Far, far too big for her tiny frame.

Wasn’t much taken with the scrunched up toilet paper on her head either.

In a moment of impulsive madness I ordered the lime citrus. Bad mistake. The packaging was still warm from my Hermes collector when I had tried it on and decided it was noooooooooo ! Skimpy sizing, thin fabric and I'm too old to having my vpl on display. A bad case of 'what WAS I thinking!" Quality on all things QVC is definitely wanting.

Latest posts

Back