Claire Sutton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No longer watch CS, all that ponce-ing about and that stupid voice. I don't want to hear about her juicy bottom or her husband/children/mummy. Kathy Tayler has become a bit of a bully in her presenting and I don't watch her much either, always butting in and being a little aggressive. I like Anne Dawson and Jilly, the others are OK in small doses.

CC

Baby Claire must have delusions of grandeur in thinking the world and its wife are interested in her private life, and will make you buy the product if she owns it, her children love it, her friends have it, her husband wants it. I bet her on screen persona is "just for QVC" though and effs and blinds like a docker at home. :mysmilie_17:

No longer watch CS, all that ponce-ing about and that stupid voice. I don't want to hear about her juicy bottom or her husband/children/mummy. Kathy Tayler has become a bit of a bully in her presenting and I don't watch her much either, always butting in and being a little aggressive. I like Anne Dawson and Jilly, the others are OK in small doses.

CC

I've always liked Dawbags - she comes across as fairly genuine. But I'd take CS any day over that definition of insincere - Katy Pullinger. Almost as robot-like as that new Irish woman from Style, whatever her name is.

I don’t mind Claire. In fact I can watch all the women in small doses except Chloe and CHuntley both of whom really irritate me with their presenting styles.

Latest posts

Back