Ugly shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm totally "done" with fancy shoes with high heels, toe posts etc.....I wear black ballerina style flats for work every day, tend to wear ugg boots a fair old bit...yeah I know!!! and in the summer...good old granny sandals, I wear the Damart California sandals, I've got a white pair, a cream pair and a very pale green pair, and believe me they really don't look frumpy on and they go with everything, but above all they are an absolute dream to wear, as the insole is bouncy, the leather is really soft against the skin. I do possess a couple of pairs of evening shoes, can't wear uggs with a ballgown lol! but I'm usually gagging to kick them off as soon as I've put them on. I really can't be doing with all these pretty little sandals you can get with embellishments etc, they look great but you'll usually find that the materials they're made from are hard and dig into your skin. I think in the frumpiness stakes nothing looks worse than black sandals with clumpy heels worn with summer clothing...horrible! But to be fair, these days it's gotta be comfort all the way!

I love my Rieker Sina shoes and was lucky enough to get a pair in an Amazon sale last Winter for £19.99. They were so comfy I ordered another pair at the same price and same colour. I noticed this year that they are back to just under £50 but I`ll wait until the summer ends and see if they land back in the sale again.

I've worn Fitflops almost exclusively since they came out as the pain I get from a nerve condition means it's Fitflop or agony. I can manage a little while in Skechers or M&S Footglove, but if I don't want days (and sleepless nights) of pain, it's back to Fitflops.

Most of them are ugly and I'm sick to death of them, but it's that or don't walk.

What's bugging me these days is their quality control, though.I've always been a 6, now I'm a 6 in some and a 6.5 in others.

I love my Rieker Sina shoes and was lucky enough to get a pair in an Amazon sale last Winter for £19.99. They were so comfy I ordered another pair at the same price and same colour. I noticed this year that they are back to just under £50 but I`ll wait until the summer ends and see if they land back in the sale again.
I bought a black suede pair of those about 20 years ago. I wore them for about 5 years until the suede stretched and I was concerned that I would go over on the side. Got compliments wearing them

Latest posts

Back