BareMinerals TSV 19/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

here it is in italy

https://www.qvc.it/bareminerals-kit-make-up-4-pezzi-con-jumbo-complexion-rescue-spf30.html

What it contains:

1 x Jumbo Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF30 (70ml), moisturizing colored moisturizing cream with a medium-light coverage and a UVA and UVB 30 sun protection filter
1 x Gen Nude Blush in Call My Blush (6g), blush shades of Mauve Pink
1 x Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick in Heaven (3.5g), bright pink Nude shade
1 x Core Coverage Brush, brush

I'd probably have gone for this TSV if it wasn't the same shade lipstick as we've had before......why do they do that?? So annoying :mysmilie_51:

Bareminerals 4 Piece Gorgeous Glow Make-up Collection TSV 19/06/18

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234909

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236930

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £4.95

The four-piece Gorgeous Glow collection from Bareminerals includes a super-sized edition of the perfecting Complexion Rescue only available at QVC UK, along with a make-up brush for easy application and a pop of natural, flattering colour from the Gen Nude Blush and Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick. If you're on the lookout for a low-maintenance beauty routine during the summer months and beyond, this collection is the one for you.

Create your flawless-looking base - once you've applied your Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 with the Core Coverage Brush and added a flush of colour with Gen Nude Blush and Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick, the rest is up to you. You could add a sweep of mascara for a pretty daytime look, or make it more intense by trying a stronger eye look or darker lipstick for an evening out.

Take advantage of the value - choose the Auto Delivery option to get two further deliveries of this fantastic collection twice more at four month intervals. That's your make-up bag sorted for the whole year!

Contains:

1 x Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 (70ml; supersize) in your choice of Butter, Chestnut, Ginger, Natural, Opal, Suede, Tan, Vanilla, Wheat - this multi-tasker acts as moisturiser, foundation and SPF 30 all in one to give you an instant boost of radiance
1 x Gen Nude Blush in Call My Blush (6g) - this mid-toned rosy shade helps to create a natural flush that brightens the complexion
1 x Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick in Heaven (3.5g) - a pinky-brown hue with a creamy formula that offers medium coverage with balm-like shine; formulated with natural oils and butters
1 x Core Coverage Brush - the dense fibre core allows for fast, controlled coverage, while the soft outer fibres work to smooth over skin for an even finish

How to use:
Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30

Blend this silky formula into the skin using the included Core Coverage Brush
Work in small circles from the centre of the face outwards

Gen Nude Blush

Apply to the apples of the cheeks, blending along the cheekbone

Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick

Sweep onto the lips straight from the bullet, the creamy texture makes it practically fool-proof to apply

Isn't the core coverage brush specifically for the compact barepro foundation? Can't see how a brush like this would work with a liquid/cream/gel foundation...

This is not the brush they show with the Complexion Rescue as a single item.The best brush I have from BM is the one with the Barepro performance Wear Liquid Foundation.The bristles are short & dense & it works well with any liquid foundation (@ the moment YSL Touché eclat).I might give the TSV a miss as I have a range of BM brushes for all the foundations.

It's a gorgeous brush to use with any powder compact foundation though. I'm still waiting in hope( rapidly diminishing) of them putting the BarePro compact in a TSV.

It's a gorgeous brush to use with any powder compact foundation though. I'm still waiting in hope( rapidly diminishing) of them putting the BarePro compact in a TSV.

Are you talking about the core coverage brush? I haven't got that one......are you going to go for this TSV? I'm waiting for the BarePro compact to be in a TSV too x

Are you talking about the core coverage brush? I haven't got that one......are you going to go for this TSV? I'm waiting for the BarePro compact to be in a TSV too x

Yes, the brush in this TSV. Got it with a BarePro compact & love it. I have ordered this TSV. Got the Opal. It’s a little bit dark for me, I use Fair in the powder foundations, butit’s the palest so I’ll just have to use it sparingly.

Latest posts

Back