BareMinerals TSV 19/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no, you've made me want to buy this TSV now because I haven't got the brush lol! I do love complexion rescue so know I'd use that, plus already have the lipstick shade and really like that .......I think I'm beyond help. I have so much make up I could open my own shop yet I still keep on buying more :mysmilie_17: Somebody please talk me out of it :mysmilie_19:

:rock:Well, it's no use me trying to talk you out of it as I'm just as bad :mysmilie_17:

Just has a text from my DD to order the TSV for her in 2 shades (she's flying back from Majorca at the mo). Hmmm :mysmilie_506:what is the likelihood she'll keep one and I'll keep the other :doh: How long will it take for her to remember to pay for it :mysmilie_10:

Just has a text from my DD to order the TSV for her in 2 shades (she's flying back from Majorca at the mo). Hmmm :mysmilie_506:what is the likelihood she'll keep one and I'll keep the other :doh: How long will it take for her to remember to pay for it :mysmilie_10:

Yeah, right, that old chestnut! Your daughter asked you - good one! :mysmilie_17:

I don't even have that excuse!

:mysmilie_50: Honest Guv!

She's gone for Suede and Wheat which are too deep for me but she's wearing Warm Natural in Bare Pro currently to match her face to her tan, but fancied a shade or two lighter for Autumn Winter so they'll be too deep for me - I have to resist her telling me the blush and lippy really suit me as a way to get her mitts on two foundations! :wink:

:mysmilie_50: Honest Guv!

She's gone for Suede and Wheat which are too deep for me but she's wearing Warm Natural in Bare Pro currently to match her face to her tan, but fancied a shade or two lighter for Autumn Winter so they'll be too deep for me - I have to resist her telling me the blush and lippy really suit me as a way to get her mitts on two foundations! :wink:

Your daughter's lucky she has a great mum.

I've created a monster in my own image LOL! She knows all the ways to justify another make up purchase!

It’s certainly selling well, only one colour left on the auto delivery.
Mine arrived yesterday. Love the blush & the brush of course. Already had the lipstick so that’s fine. Great size of foundation, massive in the flesh, just wish the Opal shade wasn’t the lightest. It will be fine for summer but would have loved a lighter one to match the Fair original.

Woke up at 4a.m switched on the iPad & decided to order! Just as well as I see most are sold out, mine is Suede which I have had some time before.BM TSV’s are good value & one of my favourite brands so just HAD to get!

P.s I like SJ of BM being central to the presentation rather than the demonstrator/ makeup artist on the side.

I have just got back from holiday and received my TSV very nice. I thought SJ was looking very slim and fit, she has just posted on Instagram she had a Gastric Bypass 15 months ago with before and after pics.

Did anyone else order the auto delivery of this?
My account is still showing Awaiting Stock. I’m sure it was due to be sent out by now.

The auto delivery of this, due mid October, still hasn’t arrived. Has anyone heard anything as to what is happening? I’ve emailed but no reply as yet

Yes, I’m beginning to think that too. Very poor show that they don’t even bother to contact us to say there’s a problem.

Mine dispatched today too.
The TSV was 19th June & said 2 more drops at 4 monthly intervals. So by my reckoning this, the delayed October drop, is drop number 2 with another due in February

Has anyone who ordered the auto delivery of this received the third drop yet? It was supposed to be this month but no sign of it yet.

Latest posts

Back