BareMinerals TSV 19/06/18 - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no, you've made me want to buy this TSV now because I haven't got the brush lol! I do love complexion rescue so know I'd use that, plus already have the lipstick shade and really like that .......I think I'm beyond help. I have so much make up I could open my own shop yet I still keep on buying more Somebody please talk me out of it

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's no use me trying to talk you out of it as I'm just as bad

Post Thanks / Like

Just has a text from my DD to order the TSV for her in 2 shades (she's flying back from Majorca at the mo). Hmmm what is the likelihood she'll keep one and I'll keep the other How long will it take for her to remember to pay for it
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Just has a text from my DD to order the TSV for her in 2 shades (she's flying back from Majorca at the mo). Hmmm what is the likelihood she'll keep one and I'll keep the other How long will it take for her to remember to pay for it
    Yeah, right, that old chestnut! Your daughter asked you - good one!

I don't even have that excuse!
    Likes Tarketta , Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Honest Guv!

She's gone for Suede and Wheat which are too deep for me but she's wearing Warm Natural in Bare Pro currently to match her face to her tan, but fancied a shade or two lighter for Autumn Winter so they'll be too deep for me - I have to resist her telling me the blush and lippy really suit me as a way to get her mitts on two foundations!
    Likes Tarketta , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Honest Guv!

She's gone for Suede and Wheat which are too deep for me but she's wearing Warm Natural in Bare Pro currently to match her face to her tan, but fancied a shade or two lighter for Autumn Winter so they'll be too deep for me - I have to resist her telling me the blush and lippy really suit me as a way to get her mitts on two foundations!
    Your daughter's lucky she has a great mum.
    Likes Tarketta , Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've created a monster in my own image LOL! She knows all the ways to justify another make up purchase!
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It’s certainly selling well, only one colour left on the auto delivery.
    Mine arrived yesterday. Love the blush & the brush of course. Already had the lipstick so that’s fine. Great size of foundation, massive in the flesh, just wish the Opal shade wasn’t the lightest. It will be fine for summer but would have loved a lighter one to match the Fair original.
    Thanks Akimbo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Woke up at 4a.m switched on the iPad & decided to order! Just as well as I see most are sold out, mine is Suede which I have had some time before.BM TSV’s are good value & one of my favourite brands so just HAD to get!
    Likes Breeze , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

P.s I like SJ of BM being central to the presentation rather than the demonstrator/ makeup artist on the side.
    Likes lynnonthelake liked this post