false nails, ugh !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find them quite stomach churning.

I saw a magazine photo of the scorned wife of whichever Ant or Dec. Her nails were just awful, plus a fag, plus the phone. I just wondered how she could do people’s make up like that. She wouldn’t have been within a mile of me so isn’t it a good job I’ve never been asked to do strictly:mysmilie_11:

I’ve noticed lately that the close up shots of most of the presenter/BA nails leave a lot to be desired false or otherwise. I was astounded one evening at the state of Jill Franks as she has always struck me as being ultra fussy about that sort of thing and it’s not as if she does housework to chip them.

Sorry all, I'm clearly having a senior moment by posting an identical Thread to one earlier a few months ago ! Clearly things have changed or I wouldn't be repeating myself :mysmilie_11:

I find them quite stomach churning.

I saw a magazine photo of the scorned wife of whichever Ant or Dec. Her nails were just awful, plus a fag, plus the phone. I just wondered how she could do people’s make up like that. She wouldn’t have been within a mile of me so isn’t it a good job I’ve never been asked to do strictly:mysmilie_11:

I’ve noticed lately that the close up shots of most of the presenter/BA nails leave a lot to be desired false or otherwise. I was astounded one evening at the state of Jill Franks as she has always struck me as being ultra fussy about that sort of thing and it’s not as if she does housework to chip them.

Dec is the one that stands on the right....he he he

Ugh! How embarrassing. The look of horror when someone else realized you were wearing FAKE NAILS! The trips out of town when I had no “spare nails.

LATI I had a BT 'flogging me something' call today, and I could hear an audible gasp when I told them my Wifi connected only to my computer ! Nope I don't have a tablet, nope my tv is not connected to the internet, nope I don't have a Smart phone so don't have a contract. It was SOOOO easy to get rid of her ! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back