They are selling tea - for heavens sake!
Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Post Thanks / Like

Default They are selling tea - for heavens sake!

ADVERTISING

I have never bought from TJC but its one of the channels that I flick on to way to frequently - clearly I am easily distracted! I have gotten used to seeing all manner of non J items up for sale (you will understand that I refuse to use the word auction for any channel of this genre), BUT the latest promotion that I saw for later this week is that they will be selling tea. I mean tea! I almost want to see the presentation for the merriment!! Do they think that their customers have a need to source tea from them rather than their local supermarket, corner shop, or even a Whittard Tea if they are feeling flush.
      Sorry - I need to go and spend some time in a darkened room. Tea!!
      Just remarkable
      Thanks tmlee1969 thanked for this post
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

ADVERTISING

The desperation seems to be growing more and more. I. Think trying other ways of surviving is fair enough, but TJC's insistence on selling pound shop type perfume and skin care ranges makes everything else they do look even cheaper.

If TJC has a beauty lotions and potions going for silly low "exclusive TJC special prices", check for the products on eBay and Amazon. They will probably have them at the same price or less, and the Amazon reviews will probably wam you to stay clear.

So would I buy foodstuffs from them? Nope. And I love tea.

Advertising

Advertising