Gatineau TSV 24/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau 5 Piece Perfection Ultime Skincare Collection TSV 24/06/18 £69.96 + post

Single TBC

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237002

15ml Perfect Ultime Eye Concentrate
118ml Floricil Plus Gentle Eye Make Up Remover
30ml Perfect Ultime Complexion Cream
11ml Perfect Ultime Miracle Eye Contour Cream
Perfect Ultime Retexturising Beauty Cream

I wonder if this is made up of what's left in the warehouse as I've been sent a letter from Gatineau saying that the Floracil remover is now discontinued, along with a list of other products.

M&S now stock Gatineau &if it is the same moisturiser it is £87! So good value TSV for Gatineau fans.I would never pay these ‘full’ prices.

They got rid of Floracil?? The greatest eye makeup remover the world has ever seen! Or have they replaced it with Floracil Plus?

Gatineau 5 Piece Perfection Ultime Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235901

Auto-Delivery Gatineau 5 Piece Perfection Ultime Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237002

QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £5.95

Curated to slot into your daily skincare routine, this five-piece Perfection Ultime collection from Gatineau includes the brand new Radiance Energizing Eye Concentrate, as well as Floracil Plus Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, Retexturizing Beauty Cream, Anti-Aging Complexion Cream SPF30, plus Miracle Eye Contour Cream. Give your complexion some TLC with this comprehensive collection from Gatineau.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from QVC UK you’d pay £250.23. So to get this five-piece beauty collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £174.32.

Reveal your best skin - focusing on helping to brighten and tone your complexion, this collection will work to give you a gorgeous, dewy glow - perfect if you're looking to wear lighter make-up textures as the weather warms up.

Keep up the good work - choose our Auto Delivery option to get this skin-loving collection again in 60 days, at today's amazing price.

Contains:

1 x Floracil Plus Gentle Eye Make-up Remover (118ml) - this fragrance-free eye make-up remover helps instantly remove the most stubborn of make-up, to leave your eye area and lashes feeling smooth and conditioned. Infused with aloe vera, witch hazel and vitamin E. Ophthalmologist tested, and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
1 x Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream (50ml) - a lightweight daily moisturiser that aims to hydrate and brighten the appearance of skin. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, cotton extract, caviar extract and tripeptide 1
1 x NEW Perfection Ultime Radiance Energizing Eye Concentrate (15ml) - helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness and reduce the look of dark circles. Contains ginger root extract, comfrey root extract, vitamin E, magnesium, and soy proteins
1 x Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour Cream (11ml) - features a lightweight texture to help hydrate the delicate eye area, with a formula that helps to conceal dark circles and other imperfections, and colour-correct any red, blue or purple tints on your skin. Enriched with ginseng root extract, hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, plus aloe vera, green tea and grape seed extract
1 x Perfection Ultime Anti-aging Complexion Cream SPF30 (30ml) in a choice of Light, Medium, or Dark. This lightweight, intensive tinted moisturiser aims to hydrate and protect the skin while leaving a sun-kissed glow

How to use:
Floracil Plus Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

Shake well before use
Pour onto two cotton pads and place over each eye to soak and dissolve your make-up
Sweep the pads across your eyes to wipe away

Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream

Apply daily after your morning cleanse

Perfection Ultime Radiance Energizing Eye Concentrate

Apply before your eye cream in the mornings and evenings

Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour Cream

Lightly tap this cream around your eye contour area in the mornings and evenings

Perfection Ultime Anti-aging Complexion Cream SPF30

Apply after your daily serum using your fingertips
Use alone for a naturally flawless finish, or layer under foundation to customise your coverage

Quite a few refusing to buy because of the new version Floracil stinging eyes etc.

Personally, I never found the old Floracil that great anyway. I don't wear waterproof mascara but it never removed it properly. Simple Eye Makeup Remover beat it every time. Most eye makeup removers only come in a 100mls or sometimes 118mls but Floracil was 400mls that is one reason it was so popular.

They got rid of Floracil?? The greatest eye makeup remover the world has ever seen! Or have they replaced it with Floracil Plus?

Andrew mentioned the original Floracil is coming back in 2019; bowing to customer pressure.

Awkward telephone call in Gatineau hour

Julia Roberts and Andrew Bagley took a telephone call live on air from a lady called Linda. It went quite awkwardly - not because of Linda - she seemed like a really nice, intelligent lady - but because JR and Bagley kept interrupting her, speaking to her in a patronising manner and saying "yes" in a way that suggested they were not interested in a word she was saying.

Then Bagley awkwardly and rudely asked Linda: "What decade she was living in," and then "what decade her birthday was in," meaning "how old are you?" and fortunately Linda was intelligent and direct enough to deal with that by saying: "I'm 64 years old."

I felt embarrassed for Linda that they spoke to her in that way. If I'd been her I'd have said: "I bet I look better than you, Mr Crinkley."

I wish Linda had said: "What decade am I living in? The 2010's - same as you!" or: "Sorry, what do you mean?"

Don't buy Gatineau so didn't watch but I can't stand that Bagley guy anyway and I thought the price of the TSV and then postage was a bit steep.

CC

i was shocked at the tsv price too...

Earlier Katy Pullinger was trying to suggest that people buy the serum set (£68) to compliment the TSV as the only thing the TSV does not have is a serum. I don't know what planet some of these presenters are on!

Planet big porky pies. I bet she would never pay that for one beauty product as she has a young family and I'm sure there are bigger priorities in her life. She has to say that though as it's her job to encourage people to spend money they probably don't have to try and hold back the tides of time. A bit guilty of doing just that I have to admit but I didn't buy anything today.

CC

Planet big porky pies. I bet she would never pay that for one beauty product as she has a young family and I'm sure there are bigger priorities in her life. She has to say that though as it's her job to encourage people to spend money they probably don't have to try and hold back the tides of time. A bit guilty of doing just that I have to admit but I didn't buy anything today.

CC

Andrew Bagley's skin looked smoother today. I wonder if he's been in the salon having a few treatments? Gatineau is expensive. I got some of their eye cream as a freebie once and have to say it was very good. I would buy it were it not so overpriced.

I'd say probably the same year as saggy Bagley and the pretend "qualified" beauty presenter, and at 64, the same age it takes for QVC to get deliveries out and issue refunds.

CC
I don’t believe that they buy any of the products. They get so spoilt with freebies that they must dread the day they no longer work at QVC.

I was trying to find the hour on catch-up so I could post a link, however it doesn't seem to be available anywhere.

I think Bagley was incredibly rude to ask the question he did. He's lucky Linda was polite enough to spare him.

Latest posts

Back