Attitude By Renee Fashion TSV 26/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How thin is that material? I could never wear clothes that show the outline of bras or knickers, which is what the TSV does, you can see everything except what you had for breakfast. :mysmilie_17: Oh eh up! Chuntleys drooling over herself again, time to turn the channel over.

I bought almost identical on IW - two pairs for £20 and they are decent material, non see through. We'll see how much these are. I've only bought a couple of things from Renee's range and both went back as they were a poor fit.

CC

Women With Control Tummy Control Prime Stretch Denim Crop Regular Trouser
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172317

Women With Control Tummy Control Prime Stretch Denim Crop Petite Trouser
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172318

QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

These stylish regular-length, cropped trousers from Women with Control come in the brand's popular Delux Denim fabric and feature a comfortable elasticated waistband and hidden tummy support for a flattering look. Available in five versatile colours, these flattering trousers are perfect for warmer weather and can be styled in so many ways.

What's your colour? With five great shades on offer, there's something to suit all tastes. The Black and Indigo are classics, while the brand new White, Bleached Denim and Peach are perfect for adding colour to your summer wardrobe.

Style it up - these trousers are so versatile and easy to wear, whether for casual daytime looks with trainers and a T-shirt, or dressed up for the evening with heels, a floaty blouse and sparkly jewellery. They're great for taking away on holiday too, with their easy-care, non-crease fabric.

Outer: 95% cotton, 5% elastane; inner trim: 84% nylon, 16% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Indigo
Black
White - NEW
Bleached Denim - NEW
Peach - NEW

Crops are not easy to 'pull off' - stylewise. Some look great when standing or walking, but sit down and its a different story, the crops ride up to the knee so there's this weird look of exposed leg from the knee down. Maxi's are generally too long that even the 5'10 models have to wear heels to get the hem off the floor.

Renee and Nina Leonard use only one fabric - polyester, and I'm gradually ditching that from my wardrobe to the charity bag.

i bought a wide leg 3/4 length trouser from gap they were £39.50 and i paid £1.99 plus a 5% discount code i have. beautiful they are to

One of the good things about Renee's WWC range is that they are predominantly cotton. It is just a shame that so much else is just polyester - even if they never use the P-word on air!

Latest posts

Back