Earth Spirit Footwear TSV 27/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh I like this range so I might be tempted - generally the fitting suits my foot shape - narrow heel but high instep! If I got my feet measured in Clarks' children's department they'd come up as a G fitting - but that's all instep and I'd walk out of a G fitting shoe. I bought a pair of Earth Spirits from TKMaxx a few years ago and they're still going strong and very comfy.

I like Earth Spirit too, very comfortable and usually good support with footbed and straps. There's a shoe outlet nearby that sells them (and also Rieker, amongst other brands), so Q would have to come up with something pretty good to tempt me.
I do find I need to go up a size with Earth Spirit though.

I've had the Earth Spirit Arlington sandal which I liked and thought good value compared to Ecco which I do prefer but they are twice the price.

Earth Spirit Cheyenne Adjustable Strap Sandal
Item Number: 172268
QVC Price £37.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £4.95

The Cheyenne sandals from Earth Spirit are only currently available at QVC UK and are created with four fully-adjustable soft leather straps - one around the ankle and three joined together with a T-bar on the front of the foot, plus they have breathable, moisture-absorbing in-socks with reinforced rolling arch supports. The advanced comfort factor offered by the Cheyenne sandals make them great for sightseeing, and city breaks, while their colourful style also makes them a great choice for festivals when you dont want to compromise style for comfort.

A colour to suit your styl e - from classic tones like Black and White to subtle shades of Blue and Tan and even pops of colour in Yellow or Raspberry, this special QVC-only style comes in five great colour options to suit you perfectly.

A size to fit your feet - the most impressive feature of the Cheyenne are the four adjustable straps across the foot and around the ankle. All can be individually adapted with hook and loop tape fastenings, which allows for a variety of fittings that can be adjusted by millimetres to get the right fit for your foot.

Go with anything footwear - these sandals will look great teamed with everything in your warm weather wardrobe; from cropped jeans and shorts to midi-skirts and pretty summer dresses, the Cheyenne will add the ideal finishing touch to any look.

Impertex in-socks
Gelron shock absorber under the heel
Flexible sole
Hook and loop tape straps - which allow the fit to be adjusted throughout the day
Size guide: sandals fit true to size however if you’re a half size we would recommend you go down to the next full size
Outer: leather and textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 2.5cm (1")

Colour options:

Black
Sand White
Blue
Red
Tan
Yellow

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172268

Lots of Earth Spirit in the link below, many are in the sale and if you spend over £29.99 and use code SS18SALE5 you get another fiver off.
https://www.bellsshoes.co.uk/earth-spirit-m15

I really rate this company & have had great service every time I've bought from them. I like Gabor shoes, they are expensive but stand the test of time. I've just found the perfect pair of Gabor sandals with £25 reduction in their sale, no p&p because their limit is £30 & free returns. All those moaning that the Q no longer sells Birkenstocks should have a look, they've got quite a selection.

Latest posts

Back