M&S Summer Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
These beauty boxes have been mentioned in here before as they include a few QVC brands, so I thought I'd point out there's one at the moment in case you haven't spotted it. As usual, you need to spend £40 in clothing, beauty or home and the box itself is £15 but it's quite a lot for the money. 15 products plus a make up bag

https://www.marksandspencer.com/the...DRkWXUqULcoT1JwNMF4wyBbhur90MEE0w&pdpredirect

1x 12ml Leighton Denny She's in Fashion nail polish
1x 50ml Nuxe Refreshing after-sun lotion
1x 5ml PUR Fully Charged mascara powered by magnetic technology
1x 100ml Ren Atlantic kelp and magnesium anti-fatigue body wash
1x 30ml Origins Ginzing™ energy boosting gel moisturizer
1x 15ml Prai Ageless throat & décolletage crème
1x 50ml Color Wow Dream Coat mini supernatural hair spray
1x 7g Eos Active Pink Grapefruit lip balm with SPF30
1x 4.8g Ultrasun Ultralip SPF30
1x 75ml Percy & Reed A Walk in the Rain shine & fragrance mist
1x 40ml Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze Elasticizer pre-shampoo conditioning treatment
1x 5ml This Works Deep Sleep pillow spray
1x 30ml Autograph Sheer Radiance eau de parfum
1x 6ml Autograph Mulberry lasting colour intense liquid lipstick
1x 15ml Formula Absolute ultimate sleep cream
1x Autograph Rainy Day makeup bag H 17.5cm x L 23cm x W 0.5cm

I got one in my local store today and they did have quite a lot (not sure when it was released).

I was in M&S today and they had loads of them!! I got one as few items in it have been wanting to try anyway!

I was in M&S today and they had loads of them!! I got one as few items in it have been wanting to try anyway!

Hope you like it as much as I do. The contents are worth £135 - ok, we wouldn't pay that but £15 is £1 an item and some of the things are regular sizes, worth £12-£15 each. I used the 20% discount on shoes on my Sparks card to get shoes for £40 instead of £50 and they count as clothing so I could get the beauty box.

Ordered mine today dithered as still got to spend £55 but ordered a few bits. What is the lipgloss like?

Ordered mine today dithered as still got to spend £55 but ordered a few bits. What is the lipgloss like?

Well done! Hope you'll like it. The Autograph liquid lipstick is more cream than gloss. It goes on like a gloss and is applied with a sponge-ended stick thingy but as it dries, it mattifies. Well, not matte like those very matte lippies, just creamy. Definitely not a gloss but I like it anyway. Pretty colour too.

Latest posts

Back