Delivery going backwards again?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
Haven't had any problems with delivery from Q for a long time, until I ordered a pretty considered purchase on Monday night. Didn't get my dispatch email with tracking until this morning, meanwhile people were posting on Facebook that their TSV's ordered on Tuesday had arrived on Wednesday, so they can pull their finger out and do it when they want to and have been up until now.

Best part is, when I go into the tracking it just says '29/05/18 2.22am Order Placed' so according to Hermes it hasn't even been collected. Just wondering if anyone else has had an item sit at that status for days and then successfully received it? I just have this horrible feeling that it's gone walkabout...and I am pretty sure Q wouldn't entertain a phonecall from me until at least Monday.

I had a tracking from Hermes "ordered on 27th May".

It sat there at that status for over 24 hours before it even started moving, to the national hub.

It arrived yet another 24 hours later, they didn't knock, I found it in a box outside, tracking said "posted through letterbox".

Yet again, I'm 3 years older since ordering an item from Peony - my dog was a puppy and now she's in the menopaws !! :mysmilie_48:

Haven't had any problems with delivery from Q for a long time, until I ordered a pretty considered purchase on Monday night. Didn't get my dispatch email with tracking until this morning, meanwhile people were posting on Facebook that their TSV's ordered on Tuesday had arrived on Wednesday, so they can pull their finger out and do it when they want to and have been up until now.

Best part is, when I go into the tracking it just says '29/05/18 2.22am Order Placed' so according to Hermes it hasn't even been collected. Just wondering if anyone else has had an item sit at that status for days and then successfully received it? I just have this horrible feeling that it's gone walkabout...and I am pretty sure Q wouldn't entertain a phonecall from me until at least Monday.

yes it has happened to me several times and the items did eventually turn up. I did complain about it to QVC after all we pay enough for postage not to have in it sitting either at Hermes or QVC for days without it even moving but by the time they got round to answering my complaint it had been delivered and the response was well you've now got it so there's nothing we can do which I think it's far from satisfactory.

I'm very annoyed that I'm ordering on one day but my orders aren't being sent out from Q until 2 or 3 days later.

Then they ship and advanced order I wasn't expecting to need to pay for 5 days early!

Has anyone had postage refunded after having items hang around for a few days before being sent?

Alter Ego, that is the norm from QVC, they keep the 3-5 days but then if challenged say after it has left the warehouse. Anytime I ordered it took 3-4 days to leave the warehouse. Yet you get people saying stuff arrived the next day!

I ordered two presents on tuesday, to be delivered to two different parts of the country and both receivd them on thursday.That was pretty good for QVC and Hemes.

Latest posts

Back