Aurora Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Devil Woman

Registered Shopper
I haven't seen Aurora on QVC for a couple of months now. Does anyone know if QVC are dropping yet another good brand or if they will be back on air soon.

Thanks

I love the Aurora stones, but they have too much of a love affair with 'friendship' bracelets. I don't mind some in that style, but not a great fan, as I don't like having dangly bits that tend to catch in sleeves. 'Proper' bracelets are more my style.

Is Aurora another generic QVC brand ? Have tried to find this range on the internet, but only Aurora Orkney pops up and clearly nothing to do with the Swarovski crystals. Apropos my comment above, I wanted to email them.

Thanks for that Sazza, and I've fired off an email to them. Even their own website is full of friendship bracelets, and a smattering of other similar styles, so a little more creativity on their part would be good. I've suggested a tennis bracelet in each of the colours - which would be amazing, and simple.

Thanks for that Sazza, and I've fired off an email to them. Even their own website is full of friendship bracelets, and a smattering of other similar styles, so a little more creativity on their part would be good. I've suggested a tennis bracelet in each of the colours - which would be amazing, and simple.

they done them before & ended up in clearence very fast & didnt sell even then

My local House of Fraser had the brand for ages. It was always on sale so you could pick up good bargains, I used to buy earrings as gifts, usually down to less than half price.

The friendship style works for vendors on QVC (and elsewhere) because it's close to a "one-size-fits-all" so fewer returns. I believe this is also accounts for the Q obsession with 3/4 length sleeves - they look equally half-mast on everyone.

they done them before & ended up in clearence very fast & didnt sell even then

Wish I'd seen them, as I can't remember them. Anyway I received a reply from their HQ and "took on board my comments for the design team, and are looking to bring back the tennis bracelet ". So, we'll see.

Latest posts

Back