2018 Ipad £70 cheaper at Very.com

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Just tuned into QVC to see them offering the 2018 wifi ipad 32g for £389 + £6.95 p&p with the option of paying 4 easy payments of £97.25. Very.com is offering exactly the same item for £319 + 3.99 p&p, they are also offering 3 months interest free credit, ok, it's 3 month's and not 4 but as each installment is only going to be £106.33 just £9.08 more!!

Seems like a bit of a "no brainer" to me!

You are making me want to buy one. The only drawback is that with Very I think you open an account that then appears as part of your credit score when you check a credit score website, and that makes me nervous (perhaps it shouldn't, but it does)

I don't know anything about credit score etc, but what I do know is that Very has very competitive prices and killer sales, I've been a happy customer of theirs for years....I work for a well known chain who offer us 25% discount and I found the pair of sunglasses I wanted cheaper in Very even after taking 25% discount off. So well worth a look, next day delivery on most things £3.99 per order, though I paid a flat fee of £10 to get free delivery for a year. I can't praise them enough.

You are making me want to buy one. The only drawback is that with Very I think you open an account that then appears as part of your credit score when you check a credit score website, and that makes me nervous (perhaps it shouldn't, but it does)
It is good to have a credit score. It means that if you ever want to borrow money, you will get it as you are deemed to be a good risk, that is assuming you do not default on your previous payments

Latest posts

Back