Lola Rose TSV 07/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose Alba Semi Precious Bracelet
Item Number: 330632
QVC Price £34.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £3.95

The Alba bracelet from Lola Rose features an array of semi-precious gemstone beads in your choice of tone, all set on cord with an adjustable fastening for a custom fit. Whether you prefer cool monochromes or pops of summer colour, this beautiful Lola Rose bracelet is the perfect addition to your jewellery collection.

*A great saving: if you were to buy an Alba bracelet (red tiger's eye) directly from Lola Rose, you'd pay £53.98. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £22.96, plus P&P, you?'e saving £27.07.

A gorgeous gift - thanks to the Chinese knot fastening, this bracelet makes a great gift, as sizing simply won't be an issue. Plus it's versatile enough to complement any outfit, making it a great choice to wear during the day with jeans and a shirt, or dressed up for a special occasion with an LBD and your favourite heels.

Spoilt for choice - whether you prefer muted tones or bright shades, this fashionable piece is available in a wide range of colour options to suit any wardrobe. Plus, with the beautiful semi-precious stones each boasting distinctive hues, you'll love how many colours you can wear them with.

Semi-precious gemstone beads and cord
Chinese knot fastening
Adjustable length: 16.5cm - 24cm (6.5" - 9.4")

Colour options:

Eau De Nil Mix - muted, earth tones of Flower Agate
Lavender Mix - vibrant blue Ocean Blue Rock Crystal, soft Ballet Pink Quartzite and elegant Wisteria Quartzite
Malibu Pink - vibrant Malibu Pink Quartzite
Amber Mix - rich and warm Amber Agate, Yellow Tigers Eye and Vanilla Aragonite
Golden Mix - sunset hues of Golden Sandstone, Red Tigers Eye and Mulled Wine Quartzite
Monochrome Mix - timeless and chic Green Sandstone, Natural White Quartzite, Grey Picasso Jasper and Hematite

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.330632

Just had a nose at the tsv as it's live now, am very taken with the Monochrome one but hardly wear the ones I have already as the clacking gets on my nerves, might put one on now and see what I think. I think this will sell well,

I am watching the LR show & there are some tempting pieces until I look at the prices.Even on the LR website sale I have been on the point of ordering & then done a re-think on the price & cancelled.I have some pieces from ages ago & wear rarely!so why am I even for 1 second thinking of spending upwards of £70? The sun must have gone to my head!

Yes, I've been sucked in before with this range. I have a couple of long length necklaces, but I barely wear them as they are too heavy, and I've seen equally good bracelets for half the price. Ok they may not be semi presh, but unless you go around telling people, whose to know ? And honestly ? few people would be impressed anyway.
Where can I buy cheaper bracelets? I have a lovely Lola rose bracelet, bought in the LR sale but it was stolen

Latest posts

Back